Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Here is a FoV comparison GIF that someone's kindly put together.

BC2_FOV.gif

I'll admit it felt quite good to be in the top 70 odd in the world in beta but now I cannot be bothered to even try and compete with people at the top knowing they have a head start so I'll play as and when I feel like it instead of playing constantly to keep up there :P

Just a quick question. On the EA UK website it says that there is just over 10 hours till release. Is this this for the Steam Version too? If so I might be tempted to stay up and play it at midnight.

Yeah 85 makes sense , I'm glad they gave us the option though. The beta felt like you had some kind of eye restriction or something.

I've heard there's one main annoyance with the game , which is when one team gets below 10 tickets on conquest a massive siren starts and doesn't stop until the game is finished. Tomorrow is like Christmas Day all over again , should it come. Regardless of dodgy sirens! :)

Playing conquest we did at one point hold all the flags and held the enemy back in a corner. I think it was on the panama map.

Everyone on our team just kept throwing and firing nades at the spawn . Eventually the map ended and all the other team was doing the whole time was shouting "Base Rap*rs.

Maybe we were a little harsh on them but in that situation what were we meant to do? let them come out and re capture points!? :D

Well for tho's that doubted Game I didn't order mine till monday i have had 3 e-mails going threw the proccess and today i got this 1..Qty Description
1 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition [PC Games]

We are pleased to advise that your order is now on its way!Thank you for shopping with GAME!

The Team
GAME.co.uk

well happy with there service and i know i have it for fridaY :) :)

Yeah 85 makes sense , I'm glad they gave us the option though. The beta felt like you had some kind of eye restriction or something.

I've heard there's one main annoyance with the game , which is when one team gets below 10 tickets on conquest a massive siren starts and doesn't stop until the game is finished. Tomorrow is like Christmas Day all over again , should it come. Regardless of dodgy sirens! :)

nooooo Dont play it till friday!!!!

The only thing that bugs me is i thought the gun would go a bit smaller as that alone cuts out 1/4 of the screen no matter what your FOV is set at!

Back
Top Bottom