***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

I really hope John James goes this week. I'm sick of seeing him and Josie hiding under a duvet. He won't go though.

It's ****ing boring... All of show now

Lol at the punishment. Ignore task was only good thing

Wow john was funny for the first time in ages when he was talking to tree

EDIT: These two are getting pathetic.. Josie is the worse.. i wish she would go and then see what John does

Last edited:
I reckon Sam Pepper is wicked, the way he just doesnt seem to care is amazing. Hes managed to make Josie look like a child :P

He should have been in there from the start lol. Although I'm sure he would have gone the first week unfortunately. He makes the show entertaining to watch, they should have put more people like that in. Its so boring watching people like Steve just sit around doing nothing.

I actually stopped watching as I'm getting sick of seeing JJ and Josie under a duvet all day. But that Sam dude has brought the fun side of Josie out. Was hilarious when they put that anti nail biting stuff on his toothbrush :D.

OMG! i so wish we had infra red camera or some thing, i know what my mind thinks was going on under that duvet as i have been in that blokes place a few times befor :D

Back
Top Bottom