***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

He wasn't being bad when they were practicing, they were just ganging up on him and it didn't look like he was allowed an opinion.

But he was definitely edging for a bat when they were all sat round the sofa's.

Anyone think John James will be gone this week?

I hope Dave doesn't go, he isn't the most exciting to watch and the religion is a bit daft but he seems like a sound bloke

From earlier liking JohnJ and Josie I now pretty much despise them.

I quite admire Sam for speaking his mind (even if he does aim to wind people up).

I hope Dave doesnt go this week, as you say he just seems like a sound bloke with a mature attitude.. even if he does have his, uh, quirks.

I hope Dave doesn't go, he isn't the most exciting to watch and the religion is a bit daft but he seems like a sound bloke
Definitely, I've really grown to like Dave.

Not sure about John James. I think too many people will want to see what happens with him and Josie. Plus, if one of them goes I think there's a good chance the other will walk so that's going to effect the voting. But I hope he goes.

I reckon Rachel will be evicted this Friday.

Sam is as thick as mince, you can't argue with him though because he's one of those tier 1 morons that doesn't understand what people are saying to him and his only response is to repeat some random insult over and over again whilst getting louder and louder till his annoying voice simply drowns out what ever the other person is saying.

Cue smug grin as though he as out witted a den of foxes to come first in the out witting contest of the year.

what the hell was marios craic in the save and replace ?

who did he nominate ? unless it was john and rachel then what the hell was he playing at. surely you replace yourself with someone that you had nominated ? made himself look a fool anyway by selecting a mate. he could easily of said ''steve because you chose me last week...''

Last edited:
what the hell was marios craic in the save and replace ?

who did he nominate ? unless it was john and rachel then what the hell was he playing at. surely you replace yourself with someone that you had nominated ? made himself look a fool anyway by selecting a mate. he could easily of said ''steve because you chose me last week...''

He nommed JohnJ and Josie. Yeah, perhaps he should have swapped himself with Josie. Josie's time is short anyway. She'll be up next week.

Steve didn't choose him last week. Steve chose Andrew.

i really hate davina... just putting that out there. is it the big brother show or the davina show ?

Davina is a real product of the 80's/90's, aimless, lost and always playing to an imaginary audeince. I'm glad we live in the noughties now.

Back
Top Bottom