***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

I agree with the Mrs :p

She's actually been fine the last few days, not annoyed me =]

Yeah apart from when she went in the diary room and started blabbering on about how much chavvy clothing she could buy with £6. She'd be ok if she didn't put that silly act on all the time.

Who is everyone thinking will go on Friday then? Pretty sure it'll be Rachel, but you never know..

Rumour is that all housemates except Sam will be up for eviction next week due to constantly talking about nominating Sam. Only a forum rumour atm though.

Latest eviction odds:-

Rachel - 1-4
JJ - 7-2
Dave 16-1

I know she's annoying at times but I actually find Rachel pretty damn tasty!

Last edited:
I know she's annoying at times but I actually find Rachel pretty damn tasty!
Agreed.

As for that rumour what I heard was three housemates caught talking about nominating Sam will be barred from nominating him next week. Good news, imo, as he's stirring things up a bit. It'd be a shame to see him go so soon.

It's good to see that Dave stands a decent chance of staying.

Why is Josie still allowed to nom Sam? I'm sure she has at least hinted that she will nominate him.

I hope he doesn't go next week, he's the only reason to watch at the moment.

On an unrelated note, I cant believe that Corin is still the fav to win in the bookies odds. WTF...

Looking on Digital Spy forum she is the most hated, I cant understand why she would be fav to win. Then again DS also have JJ as the next to go in their poll so I guess their opinions don't mean much lol.

Looking on Digital Spy forum she is the most hated, I cant understand why she would be fav to win. Then again DS also have JJ as the next to go in their poll so I guess their opinions don't mean much lol.

:confused:

Well she's the most popular on the DS poll with 31%. She's favourite because on a positive 'to win' vote, people will vote for her. Also, the recent events with Josie and JJ means that their popularity has dropped leading to Corin's price to shorten.

:confused:

Well she's the most popular on the DS poll with 31%. She's favourite because on a positive 'to win' vote, people will vote for her. Also, the recent events with Josie and JJ means that their popularity has dropped leading to Corin's price to shorten.

Oops, I must have mixed up the least and fav housemate threads :o.

Go on John :p

Do you think Sam is actually like that outside the house? Surely he would have black eyes and broken bones all the time lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to spend any time with him, he's a *****, but he makes the show entertaining. It's been quite boring lately what with John and Josie dry humping all day long.

Sam's a ****-stirrer and a welcome change of pace.

Back
Top Bottom