***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

I must be watching a different show - there's a lot of love for John James here while I think he's an arrogant prat.
He's been great entertainment for the show mind :)

I really don't think Corin's that bad, at least she's provided some worthwhile TV unlike 'zero opinion' Steve, 'I'm a victim' Andrew, 'manic depressive' Mario, not to mention the recent bore fest comprising Dave and JJ - sure they're all nice blokes but not exactly entertaining.Plus what's so wrong with wanting to win? There's £100k on the table and someone has to claim it.

He was cacking himself. But fair play to him for saying what he said to Rachel. She is complete trash and is exactly what went wrong with Big Brother. Stupid bitches (aka Rachel, Corin) only going in for fame.

Dave MUST WIN. The only comical housemate. It's all about the Glory!

Please can a sniper take out Corin tonight? PLEASE! What she said to John James, a complete lie, she should have been kicked out as nobody wants to hear that someone is waiting to "take him out" when he gets out. She is horrid, ugly, selfish, disgusting, fake bitch. :)

Please can a sniper take out Corin tonight? PLEASE! What she said to John James, a complete lie, she should have been kicked out as nobody wants to hear that someone is waiting to "take him out" when he gets out. She is horrid, ugly, selfish, disgusting, fake bitch. :)

And that's exactly why she's a fantastic housemate.

UK one probably would aswell, but it has more than 100 people watching it.
Haha, true true :p

Very mixed opinions of john on here. He can be a ass hole (though so can everyone) And he doesn't hide it like Corin HAS been until now. He's still pretty much spot on with what he says about people 90% of the time.

Although John can be spot on with some of the stuff he says often theres just no need and he comes across as arrogant and rude. I cant imagine him staying in tonight.

Only people i really want to win is maybe Dave, Andrew (as they both seem pretty decent) or Sam (for the pure comedy factor).

Last edited:
John James completely showing himself up.

Loved one comment along the lines of "I'm 24 I can look after myself, just show me where my mum is and I'll be right"

I actually put a cushion to my face it was that cringeworthy.

He really didn't need to be quite so rude to Rachel - and why pick her anyway.

Also, what did he expect Rachel would have as a boyfriend - an Andrew look-alike or an Alex Reid look-alike? He was always going to take a beating for that - probably best that it is Nathan because he's got the spotlight on him.

Josie or Dave are the only ones I'd be happy with Dave being my first choice. I think its changed Andrew the most for the better.

Gutted I missed the Nuts copy with Rachel in - good boobs.

Rachel gave him a massage. Rachel went into a nuts magazine when she left. John said something about the only thing she wouldn't do for money is be a prostitute. (something like that, not entirely sure)

Rachel is going out with Nathan...

Back
Top Bottom