***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

So they let JJ ring Nathan as he was crapping himself as he thought he was going to get a slap from him when he leaves the house,what happened to no contact with the outside world rule?

I really cant stand Josie when she argues. How pathetic do you have to be to say dont talk to me for the rest of the show over a little argument.

LOL, I must have been typing this the same time as you edited roid :D

Last edited:
I really cant stand Josie when she argues. How pathetic do you have to be to say dont talk to me for the rest of the show over a little argument.

LOL, I must have been typing this the same time as you edited roid :D

Didn't want to double past haha :D

Nathan is just the same old idiot he was before i see...

OH and now Corin is massively blowing it out of proportion, well played you dumb bint.

Last edited:
I dont think I can handle watching the smug look on Corins face when JJ is out on Friday, along with Sam and Dave no doubt. I wont be watching any more if they are out.

Steve, Andrew, Corin, Josie and Mario, that'll be a great final week...

I couldn't give a rip who wins out of them. Actually I'd say Andrew out of them, Just as long as Corin or Mario dont win.

Also Corin goes on about JJ being disrespectful to women and being aggressive toward them or whatever she was saying. Yet she forgets that Nathan squared up to Shabby and was very aggressive toward her. The main reason he was boothed out in fact. Ironically, the same week he was up against JJ.

Last edited:
Josie vs jj arguing was like watching dumb and dumber.

"don't speak to me then"
"no don't speak to me"
"no you don't speak to me"
"sorry"

Two single brained cell entities in a battle of wits.

Last edited:
Oh how I love seeing John James squirm. He's one of the biggest bell ends to have ever graced moron-ville that is Big Brother. Oh how your tears taste so, so sweet! Fanny...

Back
Top Bottom