***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

John James is a complete hypocritical ****hole.

He undermines Josey at every opportunity, calling her stupid and whatever. Shes smarter than him. He will argue, with him being a blatant hyprocrite about not doing the task, have a go at someone else. He is brain dead.

john was acting a twit but he was right. corin is just the sort of person i really detest and like a few of them said she really does only care about herself

hope sam wins tbh. will show the lot of them up ! and in all honesty hes pretty bloomin funny

john was acting a twit but he was right. corin is just the sort of person i really detest and like a few of them said she really does only care about herself

hope sam wins tbh. will show the lot of them up ! and in all honesty hes pretty bloomin funny

Totally agree. Sam to win and Corin for the boot first please.

Both were in the wrong but John at least put the costume on in the end, I didn't see Corin remove her makeup.

To be fair though, If BB was asking me to put on a costume I really didn't want to and there were other people who wouldn't play their part, then I wouldn't want to do it either. She did the exact same thing with the scrooge task. As long as everything is going her way she doesn't give a toss.

John was being himself as usual. Selfish but he still has a decent view on things imo. Like Corin comes out now that everything is 'over' (nominations)
She says that he is the fakest person in the house? That doesn't really make sense lol

Lol @ the BB building

@Mark_A: Yer.. i wouldn't do something i don't want to do when its optional.. especially something so silly.

Lol - just watched a few videos of the argument.

Josie is a bad as him tbh. She's like "oh i love him" and then "never mind Corin hes a ......" "your a " She needs to look up the definition of love. And then for her to go into the nest 'diary room' and say all that wasn't needed either. But then they probably went back to bed with each other..

Back
Top Bottom