*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
I just won my first ever 1 on 1 quickscope match! I beat him with 4 kills 0 deaths and then he rage quit :o Granted I was shooting him with a TAR while we played charades, I think he was trying to be a helicopter, he kept jumping from the top of the tower on rust.

Associate
I just won my first ever 1 on 1 quickscope match! I beat him with 4 kills 0 deaths and then he rage quit :o Granted I was shooting him with a TAR while we played charades, I think he was trying to be a helicopter, he kept jumping from the top of the tower on rust.

Guy was a legend I haven't had hate mail in months!

Soldato
After playing 5 minutes of this last night , and hearing the constant pop of the intervention and reload of the noob tube, I cannot understand why I played it so much and put up with so much rubbish

I havent played the game in ages until last friday so was pretty rusty LOL and there are some people who still seem to play the game how i would like to play it ( that is using bullets most of the time ) but when you come across a bad game it is a bad game :p so i started one game using a ump and had the first 5 deaths from noob tubes so i go to my fight fire with fire class :D - scavenger - danger close - scar-h with noob tubes - claymores - at4 and for the rest of the game only use these and got a sweet triple kill with the at4 killing myself at the same time LOL wasnt bothered about my score at all and back in the lobby i got a barrage of hate even though 3 of the 6 on there team was noob tubing all the time , i guess its ok for them but not me :p .

Soldato
Anyone else noticed headquarters glitching lately? Sometimes when I've almost captured it, it suddenly resets back to the start for no apparent reason :confused:.

Associate
I picked this up on the 360 a few days ago. I'd be willing to have some games with people. I make good cannon fodder! :o

GunslingerHydra is my tag.

Soldato
Had a few games of this tonight,after I played black ops for a few hours.I am not sure what's happened but its so painful to play.I played a few matches of hcsd,soon as i spawned boom tubed,I think I have forgotten what routes you DO NOT take,most of the people playing are just sitting in a corner looking at the bomb.I tried a few games of tdm,and everyone was just using the intervention and trying to quick scope.I only thought I would go back on ,because all the reviews of mw3 say its just more of the same,i played this for hours a day when it came out and i even went back to it when black ops came out for a few months,then stopped playing mw2 altogether.At least with mw3 all the camp spots,and routes will be new to everybody ,so everyone is on a level playing field.

Last edited:
Soldato
yerp I will be on.

Those guys that we were up against had the same mindset as us and the gameplay was even skill wise enjoyed those games but for the damn PANIC KNIFE!

Team tac is where it is at if you want to play MW2 still as you find good all round players generally play that and actually give a decent challenge + the mix of game modes keeps it fresh. I was dirty on those rounds of Search though with the tube ha ha.

Soldato
cool

Did you notice on highrise on that demo game when we broke the spawn it switched to mid map. That was the point I was making the otherday because if this was Blops we were playing you could have just sat there and knifed them as they would have spawned in front of us.

Back
Top Bottom