*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone fancy a few rounds of this on 360 tonight...? Thought I'd better get a little bit of practice in before MW3. I was relatively 'ok' from memory.... Dont really fancy playing with randoms as I end up with a team of 'helicopters' or up against groups/clans and even with my try hard hat on I cant carry an entire team!

Anyway, gamertag is thelankymatt. Add me up, I'll be on around 7pm for a couple of hours (I hope).

Associate
Anyone fancy a few rounds of this on 360 tonight...? Thought I'd better get a little bit of practice in before MW3. I was relatively 'ok' from memory.... Dont really fancy playing with randoms as I end up with a team of 'helicopters' or up against groups/clans and even with my try hard hat on I cant carry an entire team!

Anyway, gamertag is thelankymatt. Add me up, I'll be on around 7pm for a couple of hours (I hope).

I'll try and pop on for a bit. I only have a rank of 14 as I've not had the game that long, but am a long term black ops player so I am not a noob :) Gamertag is Jimmynaetroots

G.

Soldato
Is it just me, but I play 4 to 5 games sniping and after I start to miss and stop doing head shots? Must be getting old as I lose concentration.

Soldato
Is it just me, but I play 4 to 5 games sniping and after I start to miss and stop doing head shots? Must be getting old as I lose concentration.

I just plain suck at sniping... so getting anything is a result

Sorry I never managed to get on, we have a new baby and some friends popped over with presents. I will look out for you online and if you fancy a game we could give it a go!

G.

No worries, gameage takes a back seat when babies are involved! I'll be playing this on the build up to MW3 so just send me a message on live and we'll have a game (or 12). If you get the chance to play with 5punk3monk3y you'll learn a lot - he's a bloody good player! (dirty tuber) ;)

Anyway... if anyone fancies playing this on the run up to MW3 add me on live (GT: thelankymatt). Just ignore me when the game related tourettes starts up! :o

Associate
Tried to get back into COD4 but its so full of cheaters and hackers, somehow spawning on top of buildings and being invisible. Despite their cheating and my long absence I still completely kicked ass, but its was annoying and dissapointing. Will still go for double XP although ive already Prestiged so not that much point it seems, now weve established you only get one token per prestige.

Back
Top Bottom