Official - claim your own OCuk member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
dymetrie said:
I think not baby puppy...

Pebbles claimed Muban, and as Pebbles' master I instruct her to instruct Muban to... erm.. I think I confused myself :(
*cough* I was there first *cough*

Mubs, you said to claim you, you have to be beaten - Well I guess it depends on what! Beaten on quantities of alcohol consumed, easy, but beaten on the time it takes to shower, change and be ready to go out... That'd be damn close!

Anyway, this thread has grown somewhat since I wandered off to do loud manly things tonight. What fun :D

K.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
kitten_caboodle said:
I claim Belmit, GordyR and loopylou :D

:eek: And here I was all ready to claim myself.

I'll claim Garp, Roduga and Pumpkinstew. Your first task is to dress as the three nephews from Duck Tales while I swim in a silo full of gold coins wearing a topper. Chop chop.

Associate
Plus-44 said:
You cant claim me, like I said im only a figment of your imagination, that would mean your claiming yourself!

+44

I've done worse to figments of my imagination.....

Erm, is figments a words?

Soldato
Feek said:
beaten on the time it takes to shower, change and be ready to go out... That'd be damn close!

K.
Close!!??? pah I'd beat you every time :p ;)

Nobody took me up on my Red Sonja quote! Right thats it back in the wardrobe with the outfit and the sword back on the coffee table! :D

Associate
Muban said:
Close!!??? pah I'd beat you every time :p ;)

Nobody took me up on my Red Sonja quote! Right thats it back in the wardrobe with the outfit and the sword back on the coffee table! :D

Would have done if I had the ability to focus properly, nevermind.

Soldato
Belmit said:
:eek: And here I was all ready to claim myself.

I'll claim Garp, Roduga and Pumpkinstew. Your first task is to dress as the three nephews from Duck Tales while I swim in a silo full of gold coins wearing a topper. Chop chop.

:eek:

I'm clinging on to the belief that you've been drinking heavily.
Or sniffing dry markers.

Or both. ;)

While having to play Louie to Belmit's Scrooge is degrading I can't help but feel oddly flattered. No-ones ever wanted me to be their duck bitch before. :o

In return I claim Rich99Million... All your borgs are now belong to boinc... and they will crunch Einstein@home in my name. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom