*****Official Crysis 3 Thread*****

Soldato
1 and the expansion can be had for bobbins every christmas as they come on sale all the time if you can wait. I have 2, it's OK but 1 is a much more fun game (and IMO, looks better).

Soldato
the story is horrible in all the games. 2 is utter cack of a game, 1 and warhead are pretty good.

3 just looks like more of the same, but this time there USP is a bow? just goes to show how unoriginal the entire series has become....

oh and dont forget to preorder now to get that triple XP for tacked on multiplayer that no-one will care about a week after launch!

Caporegime
Funny how some people get away with official thread making and others slaughtered.

Although OP has sod all info to be fair

basically mods should just take popular thread star it then remove ops name stops the race for i made the official thread then the topics wouldn't get forced and the game details would just happen without the forced nature of i must be first ;)

so irrelevant of crysis 3 potato peeler just shorten make *** crysis 3 *** (no thread starter name)

as for game just like all EA trash console forced garbage. it will look pretty and be buggy as hell

Associate
OP
I never understood the "will todays hardware run it" rubbish that gets spouted, it always seemed like a massive excuse for a badly coded game.

Not really.

Some games are over ambitious like crysis 1 and Arma 2.

I am yet to see a console game that produces Crysis like graphics and the scale and diversity of Arma 2.

Associate
Crysis 3 Open Beta

i have just downloaded the new nvida beta drivers for this - is there anyway of pre-downloading - does anyone knwo or do we need to wait till tommrow - to downlaod via origin ?

Caporegime
Didn't know this either! Missed out on the alpha due to not having a DX 11 card so looking forward to trying this out since I do now have a DX 11 card :p

anywhere that I can get a beta key?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom