*** Official DCS World Thread ***

Associate
yeah, that's way above my limit.
I do fancy replacing my CH Combat Stick, but suspect I'll be looking at VKB rather than BugEye :cry:
I don’t know that was just a guess. I found the ch fighter stick to big for myself. I went for a second hand Microsoft force feedback 2. Even with force feedback turned off its a great stick. Plenty on ebay, I’ll be selling virtually brand new one in couple weeks which I stored in the attic years ago as a spare. You can get these on ebay if you interested.

Associate
I like my CH Combat Stick, and the small movements to get to specific buttons I like too, the deliberate movement to pickle a bomb for example saves me accidentlly dropping on Blue.. but I miss the 3rd hat switch for countermeasures, and would like a 2 stage trigger (brrrrrt) - now one of the hats (the DMS one) is starting to get iffy I have an excuse to start looking about for other options.

Associate
Gave up my first time some years ago after trying to get the ka50 to fly in a straight line.
Years later i own nearly every map and module, once you master your first aircraft others come more naturally.

Just picked up the mig 21 the other day
Took a few hours to get the systems down but its simple enough being an older jet, engine loves to flameout though.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
More Apache vids up on the Eagle Dynamics YT channel, looking amazing really. I love planes, but I think this will be a game changer!

Associate
Quite tempted by the Apache but as someone who only flies offline I'm concerned about having to rely on the AI copilot. Also can't see how operating the TADS is gonna be much fun without specific hardware.

Soldato
Waiting till it moves over from the beta. I've no idea how long that process normally takes, but having pre ordered it when it dropped, naturally it can't come soon enough.

Soldato
Anyone tried the Apache yet especially in vr? Going by some of the YouTube video's it looks a bit more noob friendly than the fixed wing aircraft.
Yes and very optimized not using any shader mods for performance and my personal missions are awesome possibly one of the top modules for VR.

Back
Top Bottom