*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
OP
Just played my personally most tense game ever, AM starts bming me because I played bad (awful) as furion first 20mins, no ports working, getting caught. He gets a 25-30min rax on us, kills all our shrine towers. We pull it back, christ that felt so ****ing good. (Obviously bm'd back when we won like there was no tomorrow)

Soldato
Just played a couple of games with Dark Seer, and I'm also really enjoying him. The Ion Shell is just fantastic for pushing. I'm a little unsure about the wall of replica though. Can I use the abilities from them as well? For instance if I get a cloned Tidehunter could I immediately use Ravage from him? I keep trying to use their skills but they get silenced or die before I get a chance to use them, so I've just been right clicking with them to get the damage down before they all die.
I'm kinda thinking that they get replicated with their exact mana pools, so if they have enough mana then they could use the abilities?

Associate
Nah you can't use their abilities but they do very respectable damage for illusions, 90% at lvl 16 (most illusions do around 40% i think).

If you get an Aghanim Scepter the damage goes up 140% (at 16) so the illusions will do more right click damage than the actual enemy hero. ;)

The idea is to go a good wall placement then use your Q skill vacuum to pull all the enemy heroes into it. Then the illusions do serious damage. This is even more so if the enemy team has a farmed carry such as anti mage, his replica illusion will bloody hurt.

He is a very powerful hero who is 90% first banned in pro games and if he isn't he is first picked.

Associate
Dark Seer is OP! My friend absolutely loves to play him in All Pick. But like tom113 says, it's very rare you see him in top-end games, or in CM. If you get first ban/pick... don't ban him! There's the slight chance you might be able to play as him! :D

DS is one of the few heroes who can successfully lane against Templar Assassin as well, which just shows how good his move set is. That being said... get Refresher Orb on him next time you play him, and watch how your double wall destroys the enemy team. Especially when you vacuum them through it.

Associate
Just had great game with a randomed bane, actually had a team who worked together and we stomped those bots (lol?)

Actually getting to grips with all the abilities and items now instead of just running aroud trying not to die!

Associate
Been playing with walk_on and some friends... been having a few great games. It's absolutely awesome actually having that 5th player who knows what he's doing and being able to provide decent support or whatever's required.

walk_on earlier played Enigma hard lane against Shadow Shaman, Slardar and Luna... and won. Not before mentioning that he'd never played Enigma before, haha. Some awesome Black Holes were used!

Absolutely love Dota when you play it with a competent team... even when you lose, it's still fun.

Associate
Well got bored of bots and and had been doing pretty well so thought I'd get some proper games going on. But it really sucks that it matches you with total noobs on their first game even though you've been winning tons of co op...

Playing Jakiro a lot so hit me up if u need support :)

Also got 1 more beta key going.

Soldato
I think I need only show the following from dotabuff to summerise this weekend:
Top 3 heroes by win percentage (games played after win %)
Centaur Warrunner - 67.80% - 348,760
Jakiro - 58.99% - 443,895
Lich - 55.44% - 447,485

Back
Top Bottom