Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Associate
Anybody got a clue how the season 6 lounge works on ultimate team? Each time I've gone in to have a look I've been so confused regarding the requirements for the team I've given up.

Man of Honour
It's really simple, max 90 rating, starting XI has to be from the same league. You'll want to focus on whatever league has objectives running. Infinite matches so you can just keep trying until you get the 6 wins.

Associate
Playstation have a free starter pack on fc24 I haven't seen anything on Xbox like for like bit of a kick in the balls really. I opened mine on playstation and got camavinga and loads of fodder. Why can't ea do this equally across platforms?

Soldato
Playstation have a free starter pack on fc24 I haven't seen anything on Xbox like for like bit of a kick in the balls really. I opened mine on playstation and got camavinga and loads of fodder. Why can't ea do this equally across platforms?

I’m sure, based on them doing this in the past, that the pack is ‘funded’ by Sony rather than EA, could be wrong though!

Don
A day before I go on my holidays (and usually quit the game shortly after returning), I got into Elite in Rivals for the first time this EAFC; I didn't play much Rivals until they changed the rewards a couple of months back. It's horrendous in there :(

Man of Honour
TOTS Ultimate has been good to me!

4Gj05Pj.png

Got lucky with a good tradeable that meant I could buy Leao and Frimpong. Typical that I got him as a choice in my Champs rewards then, but didn't go with him as his value has dropped anyway.

Last edited:
Associate

4Gj05Pj.png

Got lucky with a good tradeable that meant I could buy Leao and Frimpong. Typical that I got him as a choice in my Champs rewards then, but didn't go with him as his value has dropped anyway.
Great squad spent much on FIFA points? I've made a promise to myself to spend nothing this year I'm still going strong haha

Man of Honour
Great squad spent much on FIFA points? I've made a promise to myself to spend nothing this year I'm still going strong haha

Bro...gentleman's agreement to not ask that question :D

But nah, this year I haven't been too bad, but I did buy one of those 4k Tradeable TOTS packs which is what got me the cards I used to buy Leao and Frimpong

Associate
Bro...gentleman's agreement to not ask that question :D

But nah, this year I haven't been too bad, but I did buy one of those 4k Tradeable TOTS packs which is what got me the cards I used to buy Leao and Frimpong
Hahaha fair play my man. Yeah I packed leao from rival rewards today was going to save packs for tomorrow but got roped in and opened them all :) just finished the thiago Silva sbc tbh for price he's mid in game

Soldato
I absolutely ******* detest this game! :mad:

All I wanted to do was score 5 with an Argentinian player whilst at the same time getting 5 assists for my Evo player - seeming easy on Semi-Pro right?

Wrong.

30-odd shots on goal with an 88-rated Tevez and managed to score precisely 4 in 90 minutes! Managed to hit the woodwork at least a dozen times and on one occasion even managed to get one shot to go out for a throw-in!

In the scheme of things it literally could not matter less.....but the pure fact that the game seems to actively work against whatever you are trying to achieve is the most frustrating experience I've ever had gaming!

Glad I've decided not to punish myself next year!!

Man of Honour
The thing is for that objective you also need to win 3 matches with 5 argies and 2 canadians or something like that, so you basically get 3 matches to get the 5 goals, you don't need to get them all in one match because you'll need to play argies in at least 2 other matches anyway.

Soldato
The thing is for that objective you also need to win 3 matches with 5 argies and 2 canadians or something like that, so you basically get 3 matches to get the 5 goals, you don't need to get them all in one match because you'll need to play argies in at least 2 other matches anyway.

I know this and I know it literally doesn't matter that I've not done it in one game - my issue is that it should have been easy to do in one game but I just kept missing and missing and missing!

It's like there is an algorithm actively working against what it knows I am trying to achieve!

Soldato

4Gj05Pj.png

Nice, that’s some pretty good pack luck! I opened a ridiculous amount of packs and picks for the ultimate squad and best I got was Schlotterbeck :D

That said, this path to glory promo has been decent so far as I’ve packed Davies and Pedri

Back
Top Bottom