*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
Been playing this on and off recently, so thought I'd throw my hat into the guild ring if that's still ok, did try looking through the list but couldn't see anything that stood out. My username is @loftie. TIA.

PS. I have no idea what I'm doing in game, I just smash buttons and hope for the best :p

Associate
Been playing this on and off recently, so thought I'd throw my hat into the guild ring if that's still ok, did try looking through the list but couldn't see anything that stood out. My username is @loftie. TIA.

PS. I have no idea what I'm doing in game, I just smash buttons and hope for the best :p
What level are you mate? Would be nice to play along with someone just as hopeless as me

Associate
What level are you mate? Would be nice to play along with someone just as hopeless as me

Main is CP 160. I've played on and off since before morrowind came out so I've not actually 'learnt' about the game as I've played a bit, forgot what I've learnt, played about, forgot what I've learnt. Gernerally I use the skills I have and hope for the best, do some crafting, I've just become a vamp but realised I am terrible with it - I just don't sparkle enough :D. I love the idea of MMOs (probably got more hours on GW2 tbh), I just burn out on them fairly quickly

Soldato
Critically Important query for you Mel, I have used the spoiler tags so I don’t ruin the storyline for anyone.

Kf540h2.jpg.png

I am greatly concerned that this is not the correct one, the word fudge is not mentioned anywhere! Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Going to head to Tesco tomorrow and try to find the Fudge cake I was talking about. This is the new top priority for the ESO guild.

Soldato

Main is CP 160. I've played on and off since before morrowind came out so I've not actually 'learnt' about the game as I've played a bit, forgot what I've learnt, played about, forgot what I've learnt. Gernerally I use the skills I have and hope for the best, do some crafting, I've just become a vamp but realised I am terrible with it - I just don't sparkle enough :D. I love the idea of MMOs (probably got more hours on GW2 tbh), I just burn out on them fairly quickly

we are all hopeless in the guild :) So don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for help for anything. Need to do a difficult delve or World Boss? Just ask. Want to learn the mechanics for some dungeons? Just ask. None of you could do worse than me. On one of my first dungeon runs I rolled off a cliff to my death, then I caused the death of my team mate a couple of times and I needed to be revived about 20 times.

And I label that a good run for me :p:D

Soldato
None of you could do worse than me. On ALL one of my first dungeon runs I rolled off a cliff to my death, then I caused the death of my team mate a couple of times and I needed to be revived about 20 times.

Fixed that for you :p

But yeah as Mel said, throw any questions out. In case your not sure you use /G1 to type to members in the guild :) You should also be able to use guild bank, so feel free to take out items you need to help you along!

Associate
we are all hopeless in the guild :) So don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for help for anything. Need to do a difficult delve or World Boss? Just ask. Want to learn the mechanics for some dungeons? Just ask. None of you could do worse than me. On one of my first dungeon runs I rolled off a cliff to my death, then I caused the death of my team mate a couple of times and I needed to be revived about 20 times.

And I label that a good run for me :p:D
Haha that's good to know, did feel a bit silly the other day asking silly questions but everyone seemed sounr and answered them. Makes the game a lot more fun having someone to chat to whilst you play

Associate
Would it be possible to join the ranks of the OCUK Guild please? I've not been playing long and so haven't got a proven track record of hopelessness - but I was completely clueless in WoW years ago - often falling off things/falling into things/randomly mashing buttons etc etc...

Soldato
Would it be possible to join the ranks of the OCUK Guild please? I've not been playing long and so haven't got a proven track record of hopelessness - but I was completely clueless in WoW years ago - often falling off things/falling into things/randomly mashing buttons etc etc...

Sounds like you will fit right in:p

If you share your name or char name someone in guild with permissions should be able to find you

Soldato

oh my god, finally!!! Somebody worse than me, My days of been ridiculed are over!! :p

Ah, seriously, welcome to the guild mate. Will invite you when I am next online if somebody hasn't done it already.

Associate
Thanks for easing me through the first dungeon last night Radox-0. Was worried about being rubbish in my first run and being called all sorts in the chat so was nice to have someone walk me through it

Soldato
I haven't played properly in about 3 years. What class do you think would be easiest to get back into? My main was 480 CP stam nightblade but I also have max lvl stam dragonknight and magica templar. Plus I have lvl 35 warden and lvl 17 sorc. I guess the sorc might be easiest as it won't have that many skills yet.

Soldato
I haven't played properly in about 3 years. What class do you think would be easiest to get back into? My main was 480 CP stam nightblade but I also have max lvl stam dragonknight and magica templar. Plus I have lvl 35 warden and lvl 17 sorc. I guess the sorc might be easiest as it won't have that many skills yet.

I think Magica class's may be slightly easier given you can deal damage from, a distance for most the part and avoid mechanics. But on other hand just say you go onto which ever is your main or want to play, will likely find you get into it quick. Not been away from it 3 years, but about a year and find I get back into the grove with main character quick enough!

Max level now is CP810, so if your stam nightblade is that level, your Stam DK and Magika Templar should have same CP number.

Soldato
I think Magica class's may be slightly easier given you can deal damage from, a distance for most the part and avoid mechanics. But on other hand just say you go onto which ever is your main or want to play, will likely find you get into it quick. Not been away from it 3 years, but about a year and find I get back into the grove with main character quick enough!

Max level now is CP810, so if your stam nightblade is that level, your Stam DK and Magika Templar should have same CP number.

Thanks for the reply, just hit CP 480 last night as I was messing about so nowhere near the max level. Think I try my Templar and see how it goes.

Soldato
Thanks for the reply, just hit CP 480 last night as I was messing about so nowhere near the max level. Think I try my Templar and see how it goes.

Magika templar is in a pretty strong spot. Lots of Jabbing :p

feel free to drop your name if you want to be added to guild and someone can no doubt add you.

Back
Top Bottom