*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato

Thanks Jon.

HAHAHAHAH.

Rad you sound like my son who says its the playstations fault when he hits restart instead of power off. ;)

But, But But......

Your son is also likely correct though also!!!!

Heh, in my case think I know what happened. I get 100 or so mail messages a day, so take items then you need to hit X to delete. Mail button right next to guild button so if it tabs on to guild button while I am deleting messages on auto pilot, will take me right out the guild! Should be a confirmation you want to leave guild lol.

Soldato
Anyone else having problems with their game crashing since the last Patch? And it doesn't just crash the game, it takes out my router as well. Have to reboot both my computer and router to get back online.

Associate
Anyone else having problems with their game crashing since the last Patch? And it doesn't just crash the game, it takes out my router as well. Have to reboot both my computer and router to get back online.
Possibly. Haven't played for ages but though with the free play I'd try out the new content but it crashes straight-away. Didn't re-download the whole thing as I just let the launcher do it's update. Near enough 100GB so can't be bothered to download the whole thing just to see if that fixes it.
Oh well, there was a reason I haven't played it in ages although I am currently playing Skyrim after discovering the Wabbajack full mod distribution and am currently trying Living Skyrim which is nice. Never got anywhere close that many mods stable before.

Soldato

I think mel if may be other way around from what I have seen. If your internet goes down the the game does not seem to know what to do. Has happened twice but sourced it to internet going down affecting game then vice versa, at least for me.

Possibly. Haven't played for ages but though with the free play I'd try out the new content but it crashes straight-away. Didn't re-download the whole thing as I just let the launcher do it's update. Near enough 100GB so can't be bothered to download the whole thing just to see if that fixes it.
Oh well, there was a reason I haven't played it in ages although I am currently playing Skyrim after discovering the Wabbajack full mod distribution and am currently trying Living Skyrim which is nice. Never got anywhere close that many mods stable before.

Sound like a separate issue or overclock if you have one applied. would try running it again, odd behaviours I get with OC'd system after patch. Crash's first time then works after that.

Soldato
I think mel if may be other way around from what I have seen. If your internet goes down the the game does not seem to know what to do. Has happened twice but sourced it to internet going down affecting game then vice versa, at least for me.

That might be the case, it just seems odd that my internet only goes down playing ESO and since the last patch it's happening a lot more.

Will see what happens after the next maintenance/patch.

Soldato
So, my Necro healer in ESO is my first attempt ever in any MMO to be a healer.

My button mashing healing skills are exactly as this video shows :)

Hopefully I will be ready for our DSA VET run!!

Back
Top Bottom