*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
Currently installing as I type, complete newby to the game (not MMORPGS, I normally play tank or healer type roles). I will be looking for a guild more just to chat than anything as i won't be ready for dungeons or raids for some time as intend to just relax while playing.

Normal dungeons (base games ones) are extremely easy, so you can jump right into them without any issues.

Associate
The guild I make tonight is purely to chill and play. Nothing serious. Hopefully with discord just a place to chat.
ohhh I just noticed that addons are LUA, i used to make them for wow and had a couple of very big and popular mods.

Questions due to the stupidly large game file size is it possible to just copy over to a laptop or will I have to redownload on that also.

Associate
ohhh I just noticed that addons are LUA, i used to make them for wow and had a couple of very big and popular mods.

Questions due to the stupidly large game file size is it possible to just copy over to a laptop or will I have to redownload on that also.

You can just copy the files over

Soldato
Ok I've made the Guild. Called OCUK. EU server obviously. Just request invite and mention "ocuk" in message.

I've mentioned the discord channel in the details. Use the underclockers discord and the "other voice channels" . If we use regularly they will make an ESO one.

Associate
Ok I've made the Guild. Called OCUK. EU server obviously. Just request invite and mention "ocuk" in message.

I've mentioned the discord channel in the details. Use the underclockers discord and the "other voice channels" . If we use regularly they will make an ESO one.

I'm not sure if you can search for guilds by name, you okay to invite @dan958 ?

Soldato
Ok its listed now so should be able to search. Otherwise I'll add the rest if you later. Just add your ingame names below.

I got to put the kid to bed but will be on again after 830ish

Soldato
Would be grateful if I can be added also Radox-0 :)

never realised how shockingly poor looking for a specific guild is, all just in list with no specific name / order.

Also, feel free to visit primary residence, have all the crafting stations and some practice dummies there to fine tune your rotation if you like. Nothing on some larger guild halls, but figure some of you may not be in other guilds to have access to training dummies.

Associate
Just finding that out now. There is no search how are we supposed to find it?

My nic Is Grovsie or Grovrulz36 for add, thanks.

Added.

for everyone else, try pasting this into a chat window then click on the yellow text and apply to guild

|H1:guild:622282|hOCUK|h

just a test, not even sure if it will work

Soldato
Good start to the Guild. 5 members. Two of us on discord. Two have headsets ordered. The more the merrier.

Did a dungeon with Smokey (Grov) and Radox with his fancy crown. Great fun!

PS. Those who have joined I've made officers so you can invite as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was good fun, thanks once again for setting guild up. Looks forward to some more dungeon runs, just be aware don't always run into shiny portals :p:D

Do message me if you peeps need anything, happy to craft some training gear etc if needed for guild peeps.

Associate
Yeah that was fun. Were you taking any damage radox at your level in that dungeon? The portal.......LOL.

For the record i haven't got a headset on order yet, but will do soon! its on the bucketlist.

Soldato
Nah was not taking any damage as such. Was a tank build mostly for hard content so lots of mitigation, health regen, shields and that particular tank build has good healing thanks to warden class. With that said focusing on all that for harder content with idea to synergies with others means the build means it absolutely horrific at damage :p fortunately from the addon readouts, you guys were doing solid damage to make up for moi :D

Soldato
Link

Hi this is what I mentioned last night. The texture pop was was annoying me (esp on other player armour) so some tweaks. Also the shadows looked like stencils and the changes above fix it. You get a performance improvement.

The post is 5 years old but it works!

Associate
Nah was not taking any damage as such. Was a tank build mostly for hard content so lots of mitigation, health regen, shields and that particular tank build has good healing thanks to warden class. With that said focusing on all that for harder content with idea to synergies with others means the build means it absolutely horrific at damage :p fortunately from the addon readouts, you guys were doing solid damage to make up for moi :D

Hehe well thats good to know. Iam surprised the game doesn't tell you the DPS you are doing. Is there a way to change this?

Soldato
Hehe well thats good to know. Iam surprised the game doesn't tell you the DPS you are doing. Is there a way to change this?

yeah main one I use is via add-ons on PC. I use combat metrics: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1360-CombatMetrics.html It is pretty great, tells you your DPS, DPS % when in a group and lots more detailed stats. So in battle yesterday could see group DPS and my % of that and get an idea of everyone else's.

Without that, only way is to check by doing target practice on dummies. You need to craft them though and usually need to be higher level / a lot of material / gold, so usually most people will join a bigger guild and visit the "guild hall" I have a few in my home which I mentioned above and happy for people to visit and use. Though with that said, even then, its more of a method to refine your rotation and make sure you can sustain damage over a longer term then anything else, but it does provide dps report.

I think there is something called minion tool which makes working with add-on's easier, not used it myself, used to the manual route, but @dan958 has mentioned it a few times so may be able to advise.

Back
Top Bottom