*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
I'm currently levelling clothing. Got the hang of daily writs now. I'm thinking I'll be able to make my own medium armour down the line.

Is it worth levelling another skill?

With my current character I am levelling up every skill with the intention of focusing on 3 of them when I max them all out. I have woodworking, clothier and Blacksmith at level 50. Jewellery at 25. All the rest are between 43 and 48 right now.

I think it's worth doing the daily writs for each craft, not just the one you are levelling up. It's a way to earn money, XP and inspiration and only takes a few minutes. And in doing the daily writs you also level up the craft.

Associate
With my current character I am levelling up every skill with the intention of focusing on 3 of them when I max them all out. I have woodworking, clothier and Blacksmith at level 50. Jewellery at 25. All the rest are between 43 and 48 right now.

I think it's worth doing the daily writs for each craft, not just the one you are levelling up. It's a way to earn money, XP and inspiration and only takes a few minutes. And in doing the daily writs you also level up the craft.

and the lazy writ crafter addon makes daily writs a breeze.

Soldato
When you do eventually level up and are upgrading your items, more so to gold (don't bother prior to CP160 and normally doing weapons is okay as they see biggest change), the expertise to reduce using 20 material to 8 is a must with the price of some of those materials. Jewellery in particular when going from 10 to 4 gold when each gold plate is around 70k gold a piece.

Can't login at the moment either.

Yeah lots having issues. Usually main ESO forums are pretty good and have an active banner at top which highlights any issues which is good to keep an eye on if there are an issues: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/

Soldato
Me and Mel went to a pretty impressive dungeon today. Boss looked Epic.

Great screenshots. What Resolution do you play at?

I also notice that I am way out in front there and you guys are just hanging back by the stairs!! :p:D

Walking across that bridge to the final boss was pretty spectacular.

Looking forward to the next one.

Soldato
Great screenshots. What Resolution do you play at?

I also notice that I am way out in front there and you guys are just hanging back by the stairs!! :p:D

Walking across that bridge to the final boss was pretty spectacular.

Looking forward to the next one.

Haha! I was trying to find my errr Prntscrn key....

Screen resolution is 3440 x 1440.

Last edited:
Soldato
How do I get more motif pages? I've got the odd one or 2 from battle grounds and doing quests. But the majority are the basic ones I've got from the beginning.

Soldato
How do I get more motif pages? I've got the odd one or 2 from battle grounds and doing quests. But the majority are the basic ones I've got from the beginning.

Lots of methods, there are 80 odd motifs.

Some are as you pointed out via battlegrounds over and over, others for doing quests, others are seasonal, trials, earning vouchers, buying on ESO plus etc. This link will take you to motif pages: https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Styles click on individual one to see details on how to get them.

Guild stores will also usually sell motif pages but get something like Tamriel Trade centre to ensure you not getting ripped off when buying motifs.

Prices to vary, some single item motifs go from couple of 100 gold to well over million for some motifs that can be hard to get.

Soldato
Lots of methods, there are 80 odd motifs.

Some are as you pointed out via battlegrounds over and over, others for doing quests, others are seasonal, trials, earning vouchers, buying on ESO plus etc. This link will take you to motif pages: https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Styles click on individual one to see details on how to get them.

Guild stores will also usually sell motif pages but get something like Tamriel Trade centre to ensure you not getting ripped off when buying motifs.

Prices to vary, some single item motifs go from couple of 100 gold to well over million for some motifs that can be hard to get.

Right well I better get farming!
Lvl 49 now.

Soldato
Right well I better get farming!
Lvl 49 now.

Nice, levelling quick.

Yeah there are some motifs which are cheaper so worthwhile going for them. Ancient elf style is a pretty nice motif IMO and dirt cheap to pick up.

Others take a pretty long time to get and grind and cost fair bit of gold. In case your not aware in achievement section it lists all the in game motif's and each part of the motif you may already own so good way to understand what else you may need. Combine with Tamriel Trade centre (TTC) which tells you were the motif pages may be selling based on price and can sometimes nab some nice steals.

Soldato
So am I right in thinking that the different Guild traders in the different cities are specific to each Guild that won it for the week?

Also the motif pages. Yellow ones give you single armour pieces and the purple ones give you the full set?

Back
Top Bottom