**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Associate
Playing on the Steamdeck at the moment, can't see any performance/etc differences but there are a few more quests and I've now got some lovely Enclave Hellfire power armour to add to my collection of about 30 sets, not seen the X02 yet.

Also you now can't change many settings on the steamdeck as they removed the annoying launcher...

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Associate
I spent 4 hours or so instaling a load of mods over the weekend and a fresh install and new playthrough , little did i know there was a big update coming today that would break all the mods :(

Caporegime
The 2024-04-25 Fallout 4 update (1.10.980 and later) has broken F4SE and the rest of the native code modding scene similarly to Skyrim's "Anniversary Edition" patch. I am working on an update and cannot currently offer a timeline for its availability, nor whether there will be any critical technical issues that would block an update

So far there's not one person that is happy with this update... Other than people obviously working for Bethesda ( Comments such as Bethesda are amazing, awesome update thank you ) etc

Back
Top Bottom