****Official Fallout New Vegas Thread****

Soldato
Well just finished the game on hardcore mode but only stuck to the main quests with a few extras and tomorrow play through to get a lot of the side quests done , that achievement for getting 10,000 health points from food was tedious again LOL .

Soldato
How did you do the food one?

I just fast travelled between 188 Trading post, that chef guy in McCarran and the river to drown myself. Took 20 minutes total :D

Soldato
want a room at the freeside house where you get the quest to find a hooker ,sexbot ...... but when i talk to the man behind the bar he does not seem to have a option to buy a room and i cant find the woman whos normally behind the bar?

sorry about names i can never remember them!

Soldato
want a room at the freeside house where you get the quest to find a hooker ,sexbot ...... but when i talk to the man behind the bar he does not seem to have a option to buy a room and i cant find the woman whos normally behind the bar?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Francine_Garrett

Francine seems to disappear on business often, but will eventually turn up now and then behind the bar with James Garret.
So I suggest waiting 24 hours and see if she appears, if not wait another 24 hours.

Soldato
I'm getting back into this again after completing it a while back, I still think fallout 3 is better.

Quick question has anybody else had issues with your charcter raising weapons above there head. Its really getting quite annoying now....?

Caporegime
I'm getting back into this again after completing it a while back, I still think fallout 3 is better.

Quick question has anybody else had issues with your charcter raising weapons above there head. Its really getting quite annoying now....?

Happens all the time for me! :o

And yeah I prefer Fallout 3 as well. :)

Soldato

That is the wrong quest you get the room for killing that guy who ran off to the strip that worked at the atomic and you end up with his old room :p:D .

Caporegime
You can set hotkeys :confused:

Yep it's in your Pip-Boy. So for that healing one instead of going into the Pip-Boy everytime you can just set Stimpaks or food to one of the D-pad buttons and just drown while spamming them. :)

EDIT: I just thought... I need to get the 10,000 Explosives and 10,000 Unarmed, I could just go to Westside and fight Deathclaws in The Thorn. Duh. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
You learn something new everyday :o

So no, I did not hotkey it :p You just need to lose a bit of health and then you can go up again and eat all the food in one go. The bar doesn't get filled up until you exit Pip-Boy.

Soldato
Played this game some more, I thought after 70 hours and finishing all endings and getting Platinum Trophy I would have seen everything in the game but I was wrong, I still had to do >10 sidequests and also there were a lot of locations I never visited.

I went into the central sewers yesterday and they are quite big, also visited some mines and in one went for a nice bit of Larelurk bashing with my Ballistic Fist.

Caporegime
I love the Ballistic Fist! Never been to the central sewers though. :o

Did anyone get a bug at HELIOS One? I had it on two playthroughs, when you talk to Fantastic and Ignacio Rivas, and then you exit the building Old Lady Palmer and her dogs appeared and became hostile, as well as like 5 Mole Rats. -_-

Back
Top Bottom