Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
OP
And that's what I mean about no official definition. In my eyes they used Fifa Points, so they're not RTG accounts. The Fifa Points where an extra you paid for, they might have worked out cheaper, but I don't see it as any different from buying Fifa Points. Anyone could buy the Ultimate Edition (pretty much) but anyone could buy Fifa Points too (again, pretty much).
In Fifa 20 I bought the version that came with 2 Rare Gold Player packs (I think) each week for 12 weeks (or something like that). I probably wouldn't have considered that RTG either, but maybe closer than spending 4600 FP.
At the end of the day it doesn't really matter and one lucky pull in a tradeable pack could set you up better than 12k or more FP.

I just remember seeing him with teams called Poor Man's RTG or Rich Man's RTG and then opening packs with a little graphic covering the FP value at the top of the screen. A lot of Fifa streamers annoy me, but I think he annoys me more than most.
4600 points made me probably 50k tops. It's really not significant. That said RTG no RTG who even cares. As long as people play the game how they want to that's the main thing.

Soldato
OP
It's alright, I don't love it though. I didn't enjoy 21 and most say the PS4 version is a copy of that. Also it just seems counter intuitive now to have a PS5 and play that version, I'm not doing it again this year :D

Soldato
OP
I've missed EA's incompetence. They've just released the OTW pre-order pack with some text underneath saying don't open it until 17:00 UTC.

Needless to say, a lot of people haven't read or noticed the text and opened it anyway and received normal gold cards.
I'm not going to open but they will refund. Pretty hilarious they gave them with small print not expecting half the community to not read or not see it.

Soldato
OP
Anyone tried to qualify for the weekend league.. played 2 games one had a Messi mane Rashford team the other had Ronaldo son pogba team. Think that's enough for tonight.

Soldato
OP
Qualified for the weekend league in my last game. Played icons Messi cr7 neymar in 90% of them ridiculous how hard that was. I went to the last game and clutched up.

Soldato
OP
Easily the most unrealistic FIFA I have ever played. .
You must be new then.

FIFA 18? Kick off goal

FIFA 19 timed finesse from anywhere on the pitch, also the el tornado spam.

FIFA 20 la croquetta and elastico chain skill spam.

FIFA 21 bridge skill boost spam and directional nutmeg

Hopefully they fix in the box shooting abit and also remove the long finesse shots, but aside from that it's actually a pretty enjoyable game

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The list goes on, there will never be a perfect game and originally I didn't like the pace of it but I'm getting used to the gameplay now and it's mostly positive. That said it'll get ruined in the first patch I'm sure.

Soldato
OP
Qualifiers Is harder than the actual weekend league. Crazy really, getting decent rewards once in should be almost a guarantee.
I’ve seen some interesting points raised though about it potentially becoming more stale in the current system as technically it’s easier to get better rewards with less reason to progress your game/team

Back
Top Bottom