***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Just finished single player, what's the multiplayer like? Will you just get slaughtered constantly at the start by people 50 levels higher than you? Might stick with single player for a while now that I'm rich :)

I need to get on with you guys at some point. I'm Dupanoodle in the clan list. What's the best way to join in when I'm online?

Also, last night I was trying to do the heist with the EMP. The pilot didn't speak english and sat about 10m below the drop point and did not understnd to go higher... 30 mins of my life gone. So frustrating.

I'd be up for a heist or two tonight.

Multiplayer is fine just loading times are a pest.

I need to get on with you guys at some point. I'm Dupanoodle in the clan list. What's the best way to join in when I'm online?

Also, last night I was trying to do the heist with the EMP. The pilot didn't speak english and sat about 10m below the drop point and did not understnd to go higher... 30 mins of my life gone. So frustrating.

You can add some of thr ocuk as friends and use the option to join friends, or join crew.

I'd be up for a heist or two tonight.

Multiplayer is fine just loading times are a pest.

Loading times are better in private sessions for some reason.

I got kicked last night and used the join friends option and got right back in the middle of the convoy :)

I'll probably be on soon if anyone is gonna host crew session/heist/etc. Planning to take a break from GTA soon as I've got a bunch o' other things I gotta do and summer coming up so I'd like to be actually doing stuff instead of just waiting around in loading screens :o

SC: Phant00m

Bloody mission loading bug, anyone else get this? :mad: Tried 6 times same result every time.

Ed: never mind, apparently walking to the mission trigger point worked instead of driving in..

Last edited:
I need more levels I've barely levelled up the past week as I've had so much fun free roaming.

Oh man I need help I had a dream last night that a smoking hot girl was impressed with my zentorno and hydra. My god she was hot.

Can't believe I had to wake up to do a number two.

Also, we have an overhaul here:

Mmmmm 1440p... Speaking of which... I popped my second 290 in and seemed to be getting terrible FPS, switched crossfire off and it was still pretty bad, worse than before, then I realised that I had accidentally dropped my clocks from 4.5GHz to 3.5 and putting it back up increased FPS by a great margin, I've pushed the CPU to 4.9GHz no and it's silky smooth @1440p. Seems a little strange that it's so CPU bound when they have achieved pretty good results on PS4 with it's incredibly low performance CPU.

Bonus!

Last edited:
I need more levels I've barely levelled up the past week as I've had so much fun free roaming.

Oh man I need help I had a dream last night that a smoking hot girl was impressed with my zentorno and hydra. My god she was hot.

Mmmmm 1440p... Speaking of which... I popped my second 290 in and seemed to be getting terrible FPS, switched crossfire off and it was still pretty bad, worse than before, then I realised that I had accidentally dropped my clocks from 4.5GHz to 3.5 and putting it back up increased FPS by a great margin, I've pushed the CPU to 4.9GHz no and it's silky smooth @1440p. Seems a little strange that it's so CPU bound when they have achieved pretty good results on PS4 with it's incredibly low performance CPU.

Bonus!

difference is the framerate , my g3258 @ stock can hold its own maxed out with 30fps lock. 60fps drammaticly requires more oomph .

I'm finding levelling up is taking far too long, i'm still only level 38 i think. What missions offer the most RP?

Survival. Wave ten = 5k XP and 30k Monies.

There used to be this one mission that was really fast and easy, where you'd go down to the peninsula in the north west and kill a bunch of guys then fly the container away on a cargobob that paid looooaaadddss of xp and took like 2 minutes each time. Dunno what it was called.

Bonus!

Skyfall - what graphics settings do you run?

Also running a sweetfx profile and some minor enb modifications including high quality msaa which is quite nice

That's not too different than mine actually.

I have FXAA on with MSAA off
Reflection MSAA off
Shadow Quality - High

Also run sweetfx but the above settings obviously make a massive difference as yours look that bit smoother. Will need to have a play about with mine at some point again.

I'm finding levelling up is taking far too long, i'm still only level 38 i think. What missions offer the most RP?

Not just missions but some team deathmatches can reward 5000rp each time if you win.

I have played 2 tdms tonight and got 10000rp so far. Hard to find non hackers though

Back
Top Bottom