***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

How do you shoot from a boat? I can't get out of the boat as there's a shark chasing me, but whenever I stop driving the boat my character automatically dives in to the shark!

How do you just stand on the boay without driving it so you can shoot etc.?

How do you shoot from a boat? I can't get out of the boat as there's a shark chasing me, but whenever I stop driving the boat my character automatically dives in to the shark!

How do you just stand on the boay without driving it so you can shoot etc.?

Haha how weird! You should just be able to press the button to get out the drivers seat, like normally getting out a car and just stand there before he jumps out.

Maybe try pressing that, then moving around as if you are trying to force him walking and he should just stand there.

Haha how weird! You should just be able to press the button to get out the drivers seat, like normally getting out a car and just stand there before he jumps out.

Maybe try pressing that, then moving around as if you are trying to force him walking and he should just stand there.

Every time i press it he just jumps straight into the water! Had to ram the shark to death.

Can you just stand on boats without driving them?

Anyone that played story mode have issues with missions not working? trying to play the mission "the wrap up", i go to the location with michael to meet the fib agent, the car goes around the roundabout in a cutscene, then it just slams into a wall and i can't do anything. No way to exit the car or anything, tried the mission 4 times now and the same result each time. :confused:

Was about to go offline until I found a mass gathering of OCUK and a lot of others....what happened next was strange(I was just tagging along lol):

Rollercoaster fun:
HZwkoVF.jpg
yn8GZl8.jpg
CAYm9j6.jpg
0WGtVOp.jpg
aJZJ9Cr.jpg

V4NTOM busy shooting and Im busy taking selfies
BZ2L8UB.jpg

Can't say ive had much fun recently, every time i get into a session it seems that half of the server are hacking in some way or another making them indestructible and just mass killing everyone in the server :( Oh how i wish rockstar had someone else work on their anti cheating system maybe even put VAC on there!!

Was about to go offline until I found a mass gathering of OCUK and a lot of others....what happened next was strange(I was just tagging along lol):

Rollercoaster fun:
HZwkoVF.jpg
yn8GZl8.jpg
CAYm9j6.jpg
0WGtVOp.jpg
aJZJ9Cr.jpg

V4NTOM busy shooting and Im busy taking selfies
BZ2L8UB.jpg

It was a car meet dawg!

It was quite fun with so many people driving about, really enjoyed driving those country roads folling other people's headlights!

And lol the selfie moment.

Did nothing much in GTA yesterday, no missions and not much killing we mainly just messed around getting into zancudo and doing a car meet!

since the last update ive found that my computer lags really bad even on the lowest settings, which is strange as everything had been running super smooth on high.

I cant really see anything wrong in the setting apart from the v - ram meter at the top which use to say.

2030 of 2042mb

but now says something like

2030 - 83540833mb ???? I don't know why this has happened, I have tried reinstalling all ATI drivers but still the same. Has anyone else experienced the same?

I need to get on with you guys at some point. I'm Dupanoodle in the clan list. What's the best way to join in when I'm online?

Also, last night I was trying to do the heist with the EMP. The pilot didn't speak english and sat about 10m below the drop point and did not understnd to go higher... 30 mins of my life gone. So frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom