***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Finally sorted after 29 hours and 2 attempts, those rockstar serves are unbelievable bad.

I have had to download and reinstall GTA twice since release - release was quite bad but r* happily gave cdkeys preload files to add to Kickasstorrents which was epic of them.

Second two times was via the R*SC launcher and it was fine - good 12mbps including patches etc

Does anyone get this error and is there a way to fix it?
8vxhg0.png

Completely ruining the game for me.

I bought a rockstar key and it downloaded in 3 hours

I have had to download and reinstall GTA twice since release - release was quite bad but r* happily gave cdkeys preload files to add to Kickasstorrents which was epic of them.

Second two times was via the R*SC launcher and it was fine - good 12mbps including patches etc

Seems i've been dl'ing it at a rough time, i'm on 36meg fibre and the most i was getting was 4.50mb/s, and that's when it wasn't reconnecting.

First time on tonight and I've got to say the servers seem awful! Really slow loading, game has frozen on me multiple times(in load screen), been kicked about 4-5 times .
Is this normal?

Last edited:
Hi Adman1020,

This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that your account has been flagged for violating our Online Features Code of Conduct and/or EULA, found here:

- http://www.rockstargames.com/conduct
- http://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated analysis or manual review of evidence for violations such as modding, hacking, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience

Some actions taken in response to these flags include restrictions to separate pools for matchmaking, muted microphones or restrictions on UGC creation, removal of illegitimate in-game cash/items or RP, and temporary or permanent restrictions on your ability to access GTA Online.

Please note that this is a no-reply email address.

Rockstar Games

Well that's that then. No more GTA for me?

"You have been banned from GTA Online. Please return to GTA5"

Thats it game over. All I did was receive dropped cash from a hacker.

I'm assuming pleading your case is a waste of time?

Thanks, that sounds interesting! The way money works in the SP is poorly implemented: you go almost the whole game with a few tens of thousands (if that - most missions don't actually reward you with money), the assassination missions start early and there's no indication that the stock market link with them is so massively valuable, and then it's only right at the end that you really get into the millions.

Yes, the assassination missions become available early but you can and should leave them to the end and do everything else available with every character, including the big heists. I agree it's not clear (although Lester does provide hints). Could start a new game and do it differently. You can end up with over a billion.

if thats the case i would certainly atleast try.

Lol, rather hilariously the case with R* Support shows as being opened by me, has one comment saying "this is a complaint regarding a ban" and is closed as Solved :rolleyes:.

I've asked for full details of what I am supposed to have done to warrant a ban. All I've done is receive cash from a hacker, which is unavoidable if they drop it on you.

Wow, got a response from them pretty quickly!

Hello Adman1020,

We examined your account and determined that it had been flagged by our cheater system. Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistic triggers, or based on manual review of evidence, for violations such as modding/hacking, exploiting, abusing the in-game economy, or otherwise interfering with the designed game experience.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom