***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Brought this game yesterday (rockstar social club key) and i'm on my second download attempt as the first one took 9 hours and failed, so far this second try has taken 12 hours and is still only on 48gb.

Has anyone else got a social club key and had this problem, if so what did you do, i've read various posts from the web but none seem to come up with a proper solution.

Is the a solution or am i just going suck it up and wait.

I need races on my new character!

That can be the plan then, can do that short prison race. :)

GTA Online will be down on Tuesday for maintenance from 03:00 to 10:00 hrs.... If my maths is correct

Clicky

We are 5 hours ahead of ET at the moment, so GTA online will be down, 4am to 11am UK time. That's OK, wonder what they are doing though.

Will be online around 4. Got to go back to work to pick up my new keyboard when it arrives.

Hi, do you guyz play with controller or keyboard/mouse, im used to controller and can use 360 or xbox one controller, i know aiming if better with mouse etc, just wondering if others play online with a controller , thanks

Completed the SP, including the assassination missions: is there any way to make substantial money left to me or is the $30,000,000 I've ended up with on each character pretty much all I've got?

The golf club is $120,000,000 to buy!

Stock market. trouble is you should have started early.

You can find guides that if you follow during the missions you can make bank since you manipulate the prices through your actions. Buy stock in the Chicken company in the mission before blowing up its rivals, sell shares after.

Thanks, that sounds interesting! The way money works in the SP is poorly implemented: you go almost the whole game with a few tens of thousands (if that - most missions don't actually reward you with money), the assassination missions start early and there's no indication that the stock market link with them is so massively valuable, and then it's only right at the end that you really get into the millions.

Even with the final heist, the payoff split between your characters isn't enough to buy all of the big stuff.

Hi, do you guyz play with controller or keyboard/mouse, im used to controller and can use 360 or xbox one controller, i know aiming if better with mouse etc, just wondering if others play online with a controller , thanks

I used to only play with my x360 controller but I have started using kb&m for deathmatches.

Although im not sure if I should bother with the amount of people using auto aim....kb&m is still quicker than the games autoaim though

Stock market. trouble is you should have started early.

You can find guides that if you follow during the missions you can make bank since you manipulate the prices through your actions. Buy stock in the Chicken company in the mission before blowing up its rivals, sell shares after.

Without research, this is so true! I completed SP then read about the stock market after. once I 100% my current game(think im 95% so far) I will restart it and do it with the stock market.

Wasn't on last night, ended up taking my gf to see Inside Out.

If you were waiting on me at all Jester, apologies! Was a last minute thing

I've also had a few friend requests, I think I added them all as long as your in the OcUK crew so at least I have an idea who you are :p

Wasn't on last night, ended up taking my gf to see Inside Out.

If you were waiting on me at all Jester, apologies! Was a last minute thing

I've also had a few friend requests, I think I added them all as long as your in the OcUK crew so at least I have an idea who you are :p

Not for long, everyone left me to join a heist and when it started to rain, enough was enough....

:p

KBM on foot, XBox 360 pad in vehicles and aircraft/ships.
The exception to that was doing yoga when I found the KBM wouldn't trigger the moves and switched to the 'pad. I suspect tennis might be the same as I can never aim the serve, just get the power bar to click using KBM.

Back
Top Bottom