***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Great Pac Stan run last night - thanks for hosting Bag :D Apologies for not being able to run again afterwards, I saw the invite but was messing with my settings.

Should be on again later today.

Great Pac Stan run last night - thanks for hosting Bag :D Apologies for not being able to run again afterwards, I saw the invite but was messing with my settings.

Should be on again later today.

It was good fun last night :)

Be messing around again with mine and can not get away with anything less than X4 MSAA as I cant stand the jaggies lol

Also need to start planning the other Elite challenges as I want the T shirt :D

It was good fun last night :)

Be messing around again with mine and can not get away with anything less than X4 MSAA as I cant stand the jaggies lol

Also need to start planning the other Elite challenges as I want the T shirt :D

No jaggies allowed lol! My gfx options are set and I am never changing them again!

Elite - agreed. Im reviewing the times now, will post them in a few minutes

EDIT:

Humane - done with this method:

Gunner parachutes with the ground team
Requests personal vehicle
Drives to top of mountain
Rockets incoming choppers
Once ground team are in the chopper, gunner drives higher and starts taking out the final wave of choppers
Pilot lands chopper beside gunner, picks him up and they drive the end zone

Finale start to chopper - 2mins55s
Chopper to drop zone - 46 seconds
Drop Zone to data retrieval - 2mins 5seonds
Data retrieval to chopper pickup - 2mins 15 seconds
Chopper pickup to end zone landing and mission end 2 minutes

10:23seconds vs an 11 minute target - looks fairly straight forward.

Prison break

No real leg work required like we have seen on some attempts but a good method seems like this:
Pilot lands on the hill to the west of the prison until there is about 35seconds left on their clock - hill is just outside of the jet area
Driver and prisoner - do the normal method of leaving a vehicle outside of the gate and running out to get them. They use bikes but I think karuma would work as well.
Normal route we take through the prison in Karuma
Kill enemies with demo supporting just outside the perimeter.
Take car

Pilot does not land on the airstrip, but lands on the clear path beside the prison - this is only achievable when the jets are evaded.
Car/bikes outside of prison, round the corner and in the plane in about 30 seconds
Plane off and to the checkpoint

3mins45seconds vs the 4mins40seconds target

Series A:

Split into north and south teams and take bikes using whatever route to each checkpoint
Kill enemies as normal
When the final van and bike appear at the front of the warehouse, everyone needs to be in their vans already - sticky bombs are a must
As soon as they are killed - start driving even before the it says so - enemies on foot at the south can be ignored once the van and bike come down at once - third wave I think I saw
Everyone shoots on route to get the 75 kills portion of the challenge
Normal driving route - no shortcuts

6mins24 vs the 6mins30 target

Last edited:
No jaggies allowed lol! My gfx options are set and I am never changing them again!

Elite - agreed. Im reviewing the times now, will post them in a few minutes

EDIT:

Humane - done with this method:

Gunner parachutes with the ground team
Requests personal vehicle
Drives to top of mountain
Rockets incoming choppers
Once ground team are in the chopper, gunner drives higher and starts taking out the final wave of choppers
Pilot lands chopper beside gunner, picks him up and they drive the end zone

Finale start to chopper - 2mins55s
Chopper to drop zone - 46 seconds
Drop Zone to data retrieval - 2mins 5seonds
Data retrieval to chopper pickup - 2mins 15 seconds
Chopper pickup to end zone landing and mission end 2 minutes

10:23seconds vs an 11 minute target - looks fairly straight forward.

Prison break

No real leg work required like we have seen on some attempts but a good method seems like this:
Pilot lands on the hill to the west of the prison until there is about 35seconds left on their clock - hill is just outside of the jet area
Driver and prisoner - do the normal method of leaving a vehicle outside of the gate and running out to get them. They use bikes but I think karuma would work as well.
Normal route we take through the prison in Karuma
Kill enemies with demo supporting just outside the perimeter.
Take car

Pilot does not land on the airstrip, but lands on the clear path beside the prison - this is only achievable when the jets are evaded.
Car/bikes outside of prison, round the corner and in the plane in about 30 seconds
Plane off and to the checkpoint

3mins45seconds vs the 4mins40seconds target

Series A:

Split into north and south teams and take bikes using whatever route to each checkpoint
Kill enemies as normal
When the final van and bike appear at the front of the warehouse, everyone needs to be in their vans already - sticky bombs are a must
As soon as they are killed - start driving even before the it says so - enemies on foot at the south can be ignored once the van and bike come down at once - third wave I think I saw
Everyone shoots on route to get the 75 kills portion of the challenge
Normal driving route - no shortcuts

6mins24 vs the 6mins30 target

Awesome.

On humane labs, you can also jump before the EMP as l;ong as you dont land before it is triggered

Kicking about if anybody is up for anything

So back into Singleplayer for a while... Bought a garage but i can't spawn the "special/dlc" cars like i good on the Xbox. Is this disabled in one of the updates?

I think they nurffed most of the Online content a while ago.

Well I pushed the boat out last week and ordered this from OCUK.... It arrived today and is genius.... no more slipping off the mouse mat just as the lost or cops are getting very cross and require subduing.. Check out the spec for a giggle....

Last edited:
I think they nurffed most of the Online content a while ago.

Well I pushed the boat out last week and ordered this from OCUK.... It arrived today and is genius.... no more slipping off the mouse mat just as the lost or cops are getting very cross and require subduing.. Check out the spec for a giggle....

:) good purchase

I have one as well and they are brilliant!! They also last a very long time and don't lose their coating on the top. I have had mine for a year and a half and it still looks brand new

I never noticed the spec haha!! Brilliant :)

I saw that, pretty cool. I think this may be an interim addition whilst development new DLC? I hope so, would love more stuff.

Wish they would add more heists, would like some sort of weird underwater retrieval type heist. Submarines with torpedos lol

That would be awesome. However they said quite a while ago that there would most probably not be anymore heists as they were to much work. When you consider the cut scenes etc, as a free DLC, it was pretty impressive. (although we had it from get go.

Since then, the amount of DLC they have delivered is consistent. Was thinking today, this might well be the best value game I have purchased on PC. 1 year on, lots of GTAO updates, very replayable SP story. £39.99 all in.

That would be awesome. However they said quite a while ago that there would most probably not be anymore heists as they were to much work. When you consider the cut scenes etc, as a free DLC, it was pretty impressive. (although we had it from get go.

Since then, the amount of DLC they have delivered is consistent. Was thinking today, this might well be the best value game I have purchased on PC. 1 year on, lots of GTAO updates, very replayable SP story. £39.99 all in.

I 100% agree. Single player has a lot of content and a lot of different ways to complete in terms of the stock market etc, and online...just wow.

The difference between launch day multiplayer and multiplayer now is just insane. The whole VIP element, freeroam events, low riders, various cars, contact and versus missions - probably close to 30/40 different ones.

And considering we know for a fact it will continue till at least the year of, or the year before GTAVI which is a good while away.

No other game is like it

Back
Top Bottom