***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

You know I am there LOL

Heists with randoms today has been a total nightmare LOL

I am a patient man.... but I have my limits....

Sorry Bag, ended up trying to come on about 10 minutes ago but I cant even get online. Kicked me to SP and wont even let me into a solo session :/

Drop me a message when you head on tomorrow :)

lol bag, havent ya got a few friends that do heists a lot? I've managed to find a few guys that just do heists every day so when ever i wanna do them i just jump in with them.

Sorry Bag, ended up trying to come on about 10 minutes ago but I cant even get online. Kicked me to SP and wont even let me into a solo session :/

Drop me a message when you head on tomorrow :)
No worries dude, was off this evening myself.

lol bag, havent ya got a few friends that do heists a lot? I've managed to find a few guys that just do heists every day so when ever i wanna do them i just jump in with them.

I pretty much do heists now n whilst there is a core of us doing them most nights, 10 or so, during the day I jump on random heists. These have been fine for a few days, however today they where really bad. Realllly bad lol

Is the the multiplayer still riddled with hackers or do people just play on private now?

a lot of people play private to avoid glitches with missions and heists but tbh, I haven't seen a Modder in a very long time, r* have really gotten a handle on it.

That's just my experience though but its a lot better online now regardless.

Little off topic but what is it with OcUK and swearing? Like, I could easily post a video of somebody in a game having their arms, legs and insides ripped apart/open and it's fine, but somebody says the F word? Enjoy your ban. :confused:

a lot of people play private to avoid glitches with missions and heists but tbh, I haven't seen a Modder in a very long time, r* have really gotten a handle on it.

Does it still take 30 years of staring at the birds eye view of the city to join an online game session?

Little off topic but what is it with OcUK and swearing? Like, I could easily post a video of somebody in a game having their arms, legs and insides ripped apart/open and it's fine, but somebody says the F word? Enjoy your ban. :confused:

Does it still take 30 years of staring at the birds eye view of the city to join an online game session?

Forum has rules, you should try reading them once you've dried your eyes...

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few recently (within last couple of days). Usual thing, boom! Instant death, God mode and all my weapons removed.

Server was full of Russians, the joys of joining a random job.

It does sometimes unfortunately.

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few recently (within last couple of days). Usual thing, boom! Instant death, God mode and all my weapons removed.

Server was full of Russians, the joys of joining a random job.

Ah damn :( that sucks.

Loads of modders on yesterday, i was in a session that seemed to be pretty full of them, i think a lot of them are friends and joining the same session as their other modder friends. Very annoying when ya get into one of them sessions.

Takes about 50 years here at the moment, mostly playing single player as a result and clearing the story on the PC (done once on xbox)

Public sessions can be a bit of an issue but once you are in its generally fine, especially if you have some people online you want to run jobs with, just setup an invite only session then everything is really quick.

I wont be on till the weekend properly - decided I'm useless at balancing time between games so going to focus on the division for the week, then jump on GTA over the weekend :)

May pop on randomly to do a heist or a mission, but wont make any promises for weekdays.

I wont be on till the weekend properly - decided I'm useless at balancing time between games so going to focus on the division for the week, then jump on GTA over the weekend :)

May pop on randomly to do a heist or a mission, but wont make any promises for weekdays.

Cool!

Tornado is out and looks amazing

Back
Top Bottom