***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Question:

If I delete a character, do I get to create a new one? What happens to my crew RP and money? is that retained?

I don't think you can delete one without creating another first? Not sure though.

Crew rp is retained regardless as long as the same account is kept, money, I think its only banked money that transfers.

You thinking of making a new character?

Anyone fancy doing some online heists tomorrow evening as i've only played story mode so far.

OC'd my 7850 and it's running better now but took the recommendations of turning stuff down to normal and upping textures to high.

30seconds off elite challenge tonight, and that was with almost all of us falling off with heavy armour lol! Pacific standard

I am going to analyse the youtube videos tonight quickly and time them to see exactly when the timer starts and stops.

I have a feeling it is as soon as the first person hits the boat.

I need this, SO MUCH! lol

30seconds off elite challenge tonight, and that was with almost all of us falling off with heavy armour lol! Pacific standard

I am going to analyse the youtube videos tonight quickly and time them to see exactly when the timer starts and stops.

I have a feeling it is as soon as the first person hits the boat.

I need this, SO MUCH! lol

I think we all need to have a plan on the sprint up to the boat. Two in front try and keep left, two behind keep right. I am confident that we can hit it this evening....

Congratulations :D

Will work on that next, been too busy enjoying the division :)

I analysed a youtube video to figure out the exact timings then we went for it.

Main points to note:
Drive to the bank counts - under a minute
Run from bank to bikes - under 1 minute 40.

I will be on the division tomorrow rad, what time will you be on?

I analysed a youtube video to figure out the exact timings then we went for it.

Main points to note:
Drive to the bank counts - under a minute
Run from bank to bikes - under 1 minute 40.

I will be on the division tomorrow rad, what time will you be on?

Not sure but probably 1pm onwards, already been on 10hrs now :eek:

Up to rank 21 and still DZ on 11 after 31hrs, DPS 12.5k, health 17.8k and skill 4.4k. A few purple items, a few blue.

Still only done all of the game so far on my own, some really tough enemies on on there.

Did try co op once with two others on the Amherst's apartment mission to test it out and it was a disaster, both died quite quickly twice and then they left (all of us on rank 14 then). Did it solo in the end and passed without any issues.

Will definitely be back on GTA sometime shortly, been enjoying this a lot at the moment.

Not sure but probably 1pm onwards, already been on 10hrs now :eek:

Up to rank 21 and still DZ on 11 after 31hrs, DPS 12.5k, health 17.8k and skill 4.4k. A few purple items, a few blue.

Still only done all of the game so far on my own, some really tough enemies on on there.

Did try co op once with two others on the Amherst's apartment mission to test it out and it was a disaster, both died quite quickly twice and then they left (all of us on rank 14 then). Did it solo in the end and passed without any issues.

Will definitely be back on GTA sometime shortly, been enjoying this a lot at the moment.

Awesome, I finish work around 1pm so will be online about 2 I hope to get some division in. Will co op if you want.

Then prob late afternoon/early evening its gta time for more elite attempts on different heists.

Will PM you my stats, I am enjoying crafting and rolling the items

Just checked my video and we would have been 10 min's near enough, if I had sat down in the boat when I got in and not just stood there, before jumping out again when I pressed F of course..

So yes, Defo room for improvement :D

Just checked my video and we would have been 10 min's near enough, if I had sat down in the boat when I got in and not just stood there, before jumping out again when I pressed F of course..

So yes, Defo room for improvement :D

Its all good :) Have you explained all the commotion to Mrs Bag? I properly lolled when you said that last night. I just had cats looking at me like "wtf you so excited about?!?"

Was looking at the other heists and basically, all of them just require speed on the standard runs with the exception of prison break - that requires a bit of prep work it seems.

More than happy to grind through the setups and just continually try the finales though.

Back
Top Bottom