***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
My internet has gone down, thanks Virginmedia!! Last time this happened on the 24th December, it wasn't fixed until early January so this might be it for me this year. I hope not.

In the unlikely event of it returning, I would like to do that heist, the humane labs one (if I can as I only did my starter heist so far as leader) so maybe a crew only session to get round the modders?

Bet the motorbikes were fun in the snow!! I remember once when I was brave and stupid driving along the M5 at about 70 keeping my Suzuki in the thin tyre line between about 6 inches of snow. Concentrates the mind somewhat.

Aww man that sucks!!! I will definitely run any heist with you when I next see you on :)
I will be on over the festive period and if I see you on we will do human labs with randoms or anybody else.... (I can't see the TV so the spawn n wife will be glued to that and I will be two inches away from my monitor)

On a snow note.... The Kumara is a different car. I find it handles as I would expect it to without the snow. Loving it again....

Agreed, fantastic.

Rad - those screenshots of the morning look amazing!!! And that's vanilla, beautiful game status co firmed once again lol

Associate
Tried to setup the humane labs heist but I only get the prison bank option. Is there an order to them? if so, is it prison break, then pacific standard, then humane?

Soldato
Tried to setup the humane labs heist but I only get the prison bank option. Is there an order to them? if so, is it prison break, then pacific standard, then humane?

Fleeca
Prison break
Humane
Series a
Pacific

I think...i might have series a and humane switched around though.

For you to host, you must have hosted all previous to it first. What have you hosted yourself?

j0s

j0s

Associate
I have the OCUK crew link and my own rockstar social club in my signature. Add some of us, as well as join the crew and jump online :)

We have about 15-20 who play throughout the week regularly and regularly play together.

Whats your in game name?

I have requested to join the crew, name is jos_73

Soldato
You have to have hosted Fleeca and then complete the heists, then you can host it. So you can't host it, yet as you have not done it. The others you have completed you can
Do you want to do it now? I have the time.

Associate
You have to have hosted Fleeca and then complete the heists, then you can host it. So you can't host it, yet as you have not done it. The others you have completed you can
Do you want to do it now? I have the time.

Which one, prison break? I've seen vids on that and it looks hard or do you mean the first 2 of humane with someone else hosting? I've done the pacific standard 3 times as a hired goon.

Soldato
As Gamble says, or I could host it for you... then once completed you can host it. The prison break is not that difficult, just the last part.... Humane Labs, is TBH very easy apart from the EMP which can go a bit south if everybody is heavy footed... Series A is a bit of a long grind though.... You are more than able to do any of them dude. Just need a good crew..... then it all falls into place. As I said I am more than happy to go along with you on Humane as I have done all positions...... If other crew mates are involved, job done....

Back
Top Bottom