*** Official Hyperoptic Discussion Thread ***

Soldato
Further question for those who have the WIFI Mesh - can the minihub give you wifi using a cable?

I have Cat6 throughout the house and would like to place the mini hub about half way. Rather than take a weak signal from wifi i'd rather give it a cable.

So

Hyperoptic Modem > Cat6 network line > mini Hub > more powerful wifi

Last edited:
Soldato
Further question for those who have the WIFI Mesh - can the minihub give you wifi using a cable?

I have Cat6 throughout the house and would like to place the mini hub about half way. Rather than take a weak signal from wifi i'd rather give it a cable.

So

Hyperoptic Modem > Cat6 network line > mini Hub > more powerful wifi

Yes it can, I've got mine set-up that way. They often do deals where Total WiFi is included, it might be worth phoning them before you sign up to see if there's a deal available.

Soldato
Yes it can, I've got mine set-up that way. They often do deals where Total WiFi is included, it might be worth phoning them before you sign up to see if there's a deal available.
Yup, I have the mobile phone number of a hyperoptic salesman who did me £32pm for 1Gb including Total wifi. Wayy better than was on their site.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Anyone had Hyperoptic installed to their house? It looks like it’s available in my area and that I just need to sign a wayleave proposal(???). I assume that someone will need to drill a load of holes in my house?

Back
Top Bottom