***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
Getting pumped. I'm fully expecting a delay though. There will be a bit more to download when it launches, coupled with whatever inevitable issues that crop up I reckon we'll be gaming about 10 or 11.

One final desperate attempt to put myself off this game... if I didnt play the first one, would it be silly to start with the 2nd? ;)

I cant afford both btw -
Makes no difference if you have played the first or not, it's not a sequel like SP games are, buy :D

Soldato
One final desperate attempt to put myself off this game... if I didnt play the first one, would it be silly to start with the 2nd? ;)

I cant afford both btw -

Dude - just buy it. This game is the bees knees with the OcUK regulars. Best online gaming experience since the original CS if you don't play public.

Soldato
I'm finding myself sneaking a look at my steam games every few minutes just incase Valve have mysteriously got their **** together and released early...one can dream, right?

:D

My pants are now drenched with anticipation...

Soldato
Right I cant pre-load the main game yet can I?

Im not being silly here and pre-loading a demo, only to then find out I should have done the main game.

Pretty sure if you have pre-ordered the main game isn't available for pre-load and probably won't be until the week before release date.

Demo is fully pre-loadable and out at 8pm, IF you have pre-ordered. If not you have to wait until 3rd November, iirc.

If all else fails, check Link's signature :D

Back
Top Bottom