***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
I've been playing through the 4 L4D campaigns in single player properly for the first time since release, quite nice to just wander around as I like :)

Also decided to get the 'no healing' thingy but thanks to a bug that meant the AI wern't shooting at common infected (thankfully they still shot at SI) for most of a level meant my health got drained and had to spam painpills for the rest of the campaign, used 16 by the end of it :D

Permabanned
wut?

yes I would expect the demo to be like l4d demo where there are hosted games

Thanks,

I never played the original, but it seems like its co-op over the net or something as a game mode? That is what I was trying to get at with this demo release, would it just be me and bots... or could I join a co-op game.

Sounds like you can though :)

Associate
Thanks,

I never played the original, but it seems like its co-op over the net or something as a game mode? That is what I was trying to get at with this demo release, would it just be me and bots... or could I join a co-op game.
Sounds like you can though :)
You can do both :)

I wouldn't bother with bots though, it doesn't make much sense as a single player game, but with friends it really is a bit spesh.

Man of Honour
Just a note to everyone - the linux server files are unlikely to be out today (from what I've read) so the dedis likely won't be up until tomorrow/whenever the server files are out.

Back
Top Bottom