***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
*Sigh* do people even read posts anymore

My post was covering the fact that steam releases never really go according to plan one way or another and I was jokingly stating the things that could go wrong.
Sarcastic post or not, that garbage was posted last week. People here actually want to know when it's being released.

Good luck with your Uni essays.

Associate
Wasnt really a massive fan of the original, but I must say feel a little bit excited for this release :). Hope it rocks as its made by developers that care about there customers. However I do hope this game doesnt get a re skin every year !

Soldato
Wasnt really a massive fan of the original, but I must say feel a little bit excited for this release :). Hope it rocks as its made by developers that care about there customers. However I do hope this game doesnt get a re skin every year !

L4D 2010 has already been announced! :D

Associate
Dont get me wrong its a great game but its going to become a bit washed out if there releasing a game every year. I hate it when a game is allready in development as a sequel/prequel to the game I have not even bought yet lol ^^. Maybe its just me been silly :p

Soldato
If it gets released at exactly 5am on the 17th i'll eat my L4D pillow and duvet set. :D
hehehe, this would be entertaining enough for me :)

im going to boycott this thread tommorrow, too much temptation. So who is up for campaigns after work?

Kind of annoying that you have to play them in an order as you damn students AKA freeloaders will be half way through them by the night :p
Ahem.... I might be available for campaigns - but halfway? Please. :D

Caporegime
Who's up for saving the carnival level till Tuesday night/evening to try playing it on expert realism first time though? (so we don't know the map for lulz)

Back
Top Bottom