**** Official LG G4 Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
I've had MM for a while now on my G4 and I have had more problems than before.

Internet constantly stops working on sites like betfair so I have to use a differrent browser, The phone will also shut down and reboot for no reason.

My G4 is vodafone branded but I'm on Three PAYG and I'm leaving next month, Pretty much no signal most of the time and non existant data since they stopped the AYCE data for £20.

Soldato
I've had MM for a while now on my G4 and I have had more problems than before.

Internet constantly stops working on sites like betfair so I have to use a differrent browser, The phone will also shut down and reboot for no reason.

My G4 is vodafone branded but I'm on Three PAYG and I'm leaving next month, Pretty much no signal most of the time and non existant data since they stopped the AYCE data for £20.

You should try flashing the Three G4 KDZ, it's been very stable for me so far.

Associate
Been given an LG G4 as a gift and after some checks it appears to be an AT&T carrier model (model code H810 with different/limited bands to the UK)
Will this matter a great deal if I use this phone abroad in other European countries or limit it's use here in the UK?
Have read things about slow data speeds and services but not found much on it really.

Cheers

Soldato
My cousin's G4 boot looped the other day. It's out of warranty. He's going to call lg. Will let you know what they say.

I've heard the ones that get fixed come with a new imei number which are not on any of the unlock servers. So handsets that were originally locked to a network will come locked

Back
Top Bottom