** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Associate
OP
Oky we will be releasing the New Mayhems Biocide Extreme on the 1st Feb 2011.

Testing is convulsive and well im pretty dammed proud of it.

This is the best biocide bar none to hit the retail market and is totally dye safe and will prolong the life of dyes as well as protect you system not only from growth of any sort but all so has a few other surprises up it sleeve to help stopping most kinds of build up from metals.

Once this is released we will only be guaranteeing out dyes with this and our own premixed fluids because they work .... and we tested it to its limits. :)

Soldato
I love the pastel effect, was so close to getting the Blueberry blue but i decided to go with the normal x1 premix blue, after looking at many pics i decided it was too light to fit comfortably with my colour scheme.
just curious, do you have a darker blue in the works? a nice deep imperial blue by any chance?

Associate
OP
The pastel is on a totally different level from just biocide and water.

Personally i feel the pastel range is one of the top coolants out there at the moment.

if you would like a darker blue is best to get the pastel Blue then add more mayhems blue dye to it. this will give you the effect. I dont think ill be making it any darker as im happy with the way the whole range is atm.

Soldato
damn i didnt think the pastel range would work well with dyes, learn something new everyday, well next pay day will be going for a couple of bottles of blueberry blue and i'll experiment from there.

cheers! really do love where you guys are going with your products.

Associate
OP
i have a strong hate for nickel .. i really do not like it.

Why

1) Its wares down and ruins the look of the block
2) Nickel is NOT a permanent solution for water cooling
3) Its a way of manufacturers hiding cheap low grade copper
4) It has no other reason to be in a system except for looks
5) I hate the stuff !!!!!

A good copper GPU block should cost around £100+ when you use high grade copper. Why do you think GPU blocks are so cheap and its not because copper is cheap as the price of copper has nearly doubled over the last few years. Its because they use cheap low end copper and then nickel plate it to make it look better. BTW this is not pointing out any singular maker of blocks its happing every ware.

If we did make a block it would not be made for the normal user it would be designed around Aurora to make it work better. we would not be going or some world record heat removing behemoth. All so we are in no rush and its just at a idea stage at the moment. We have a lot going on and our funding is really tight at this moment in time.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I wouldn't like some thing in my own personal system that worries me. I think blocks should be made to last a long time easily when your forking out a lot of money. Liquids have a life span of a stated time period, blocks ppl expect them to last years (well i do any way).

Back
Top Bottom