** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Soldato
Do you still need to use the biocide with the pastels and aurora , Sorry i'm new to watercooling.

Also i love th vid with the pastel range. what causes it to look like there are particles flowing through the water. Looks bloody awesome to be honest.

Also the mayhems ultra pure H2O What is the Ph of that out the bottle is it still 9 or will you be adding biocide extreme to it to create a balanced fluid to go straight into the system

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The Ph at filling is between 8 to 9 this can vary.

Pastel is nano particles that are suspended in a mixed base of chemicals. There i no need to add any thing to any of our pre mixed liquids as they are all ready to use. Only Ultra Pure H20 is what it says on the bottle and nothing more.

Soldato
The Ph at filling is between 8 to 9 this can vary.

Pastel is nano particles that are suspended in a mixed base of chemicals. There i no need to add any thing to any of our pre mixed liquids as they are all ready to use. Only Ultra Pure H20 is what it says on the bottle and nothing more.

So if i use sunset yellow pastel i don't need to add any kill coils or biocides just flush my kit with some DI water or ultra pure h20.

So in a nut shell all your pre-mixed are ready to use and require no additional additives by the end user. <<<<<<<< it was much simpler for me to just say that lol

Associate
OP
dscf0057bp.jpg

Associate
OP
There all diffrent types of Liquids.

X1 - (our not so basic range)
Pastel - PC modding / Looks , long life span
Aurora - Modding short term use
X2 - Doesn't contain dye but will not be out for a very long time
Ultra Pure H20 - For the purest amongst us
IDC - Ice Dragon Cooling - Top the range high end coolant that will kick the ass of any GPU you throw at it.

We dont publish results and temps because this is for the users and reviewers to decide. All PCs act differently some will see benefits some wont. All of our liquids do what they say they do how ever each one has been made to fill in a different gap on the market.

15645660.jpg

that pic never worked out as planned .... needs more ice :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Its a very deep white fluid.

ppl do mix with our dye but it takes a hell of a lot of dye to colour it. Me and IDC have tested the dyes for over 2 years with this liquids and they work well with it. So much so a certain USA company have taken both products on board to create there own range of systems.

The RRP of IDC is £19.99

Associate
Is there any chance of getting a pic of IDC in a cup?

And by lots of dye to colour it, how much are we talking about here?

Yes plz, I'm quite set on getting the sunset yellow pastel range, but if the cooling of the IceDragon stuff is as good as I'm thinking it would be, and the white looks good, I'd be happy to go with it.

Associate
OP
this is what Ice dragon cooling looks like on its own.

038nh.jpg

this is mayhems pastel white on its own

dscf8805.jpg

You can clearly see that the IDC is much thicker White than Mayhems Pastel

this is what IDC looks like with 20ml dye added to it, because its such a strong white its takes a tone of dye to get it to colour.

035f.jpg

051wp.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
IDC for me then...

Edit: Quick question, would I be able to dye the IDC after it's already running in my loop? Say if I just added the dye later on. Would that work or do I have to get the colour I'm looking for before putting it into the system.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Normally you dye it beforehand. I dont see no reason why you cannot do it later but its only recommended with our dyes due to it having problems with others. This is some thing we and IDC tested together.

Associate
OP
X2 Under test - Clear tubing with X2 running.

dscf0113mi.jpg

dscf0084h.jpg

@bigjimmyauk consistency is thicker than milk you can not get a laser to go though it,

biocide extreme is out on the 1 fab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom