**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I bought the basic Reno pack over the weekend. Not that I intend getting involved in the racing, rather that I'd like to have the 4 aircraft that are in the pack. I'm a big fan of the P51 within DCS, so wanted to use one in FS2020 for sightseeing.
Took the Mustang for a little wander yesterday. Yep, nice way to see the world.

Caporegime
Went back to FS2020 yesterday after my previous control woes, everything back to working just fine!

No idea what the update fixed for me but it fixed something!

Now to get some air time in before it breaks again…

Associate
I tried to fly the VoloCity and I couldn't get it to fly, do you have to set it up manually, all the other planes work fine with my Thrustmaster setup

Soldato
I'm after some rudder pedals and I've been looking at:

Thrustmaster TFRP
Logitech G Saitek PRO

Are the Logitechs worth the extra money? I've also seen the CH Pedals on auction, if I can get them cheap enough would they be worth it?

Thanks.

Associate
I'm after some rudder pedals and I've been looking at:

Thrustmaster TFRP
Logitech G Saitek PRO

Are the Logitechs worth the extra money? I've also seen the CH Pedals on auction, if I can get them cheap enough would they be worth it?

Thanks.
I have the thrustmaster ones, theyre ok they do the job, cheaper than logitech. Each pedal is quite close together, its not an issue for me but have seen others complain.

Soldato
Trying to pop-out the instrument panels using AltGr crashes the game every time using DirectX12. It's fine with 11 but it tanks performance. It's about a 10fps hit with each popped out window.

Back
Top Bottom