*** Official Nintendo Wii U thread ***

Associate
new story trailer for TP HD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBIo8gTrWl4

I don't think I'll bite on this one, as I still have the Wii version (which I'd be happy replaying) and the new dungeon is basically just a cave of ordeals type thing but as Wolf Link.

Staying strong on my 'spend less time and money on games' new years resolution! :o

For those who haven't played it though HD will surely be the best option, if you don't mind paying the bit extra.

Soldato
Currently have a pre-order on Amazon for £36.00 with the amiibo.

Very much looking forward to it, as I haven't played it since it initially released. Hopefully by release date I'll have MM:3DS complete.

Soldato
Just bought this, the Zelda Amiibo for functionality with the new Twilight Princess in March.

RgSRgrZl.jpg.png

Never opened one up before and they're surprisingly well made for a tenner. Already linked this to my Smash Bros game for the Wii-U, and unlocked a few minutes of Super Metroid.

I've got the Wolf Link one coming with TP, too, so the collection should start growing nicely.

Soldato
Miitomo stuff launches tomorrow - only pre-reg, but worth a look at. Replacement for Club Nintendo, 1 account for all systems etc.

/edit: Nintendo Accounts can be registered tomorrow, to allow for the pre-reg for Miitomo. Nintendo account is the replacement for CN and seemingly links NNID etc together.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't even have a WiiU and i bought a amiibo zero suit samus, just because it looks hawt, i'm such a henti. It'll look good next to my skylanders Quorra and Ashoka. Yeah i'm building my harem in figure form :p

Associate
Twilight Princess HD reviews seem good ... for a 10 year old game :cool:

Nintendo Everything – “Thumbs Up”
IGN – 8.6 / 10
GameSpot – 9 / 10
Nintendo Life – 9 / 10
Polygon – 8 / 10
GamesBeat – 90 / 100
GameReactor – 9 / 10
GameXplain – “Meh”
GamesRadar – 4 / 5
Destructoid – 8 / 10
Shacknews – 7 / 10
Nintendo World Report – 9 / 10

Associate
Got my Limited Edition yesterday and played for about 2 hours.
Been a few years since I played the original but the frame rate seems nice, textures a bit low but nothing to even worry about and everything is a lot smoother.

Only use the Pro Controller so far but all is good

The Amibo is my favourite one so far the quality seems much higher than some of the others I have.

Back
Top Bottom