*** Official Nioh (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Drollic;30482042 said:
It's been inspired by dark souls, a series that's been out for years. Not sure about novelty.

Novel in that it's a new twist in gameplay and setting. It feels different enough to me to be entertaining, where as was a little bored from the beginning with DS3 and never finished it. I love how fluid the gameplay feels too,

Associate
Literally just started installing so I'm pretty much ready to go. Been looking forward to this for ages. If it's even half as good as Bloodborne then I'm in for a great experience. From what I hear it's getting a very positive reaction, so signs are good.

Associate
None of the supermarkets are stocking it. GAME stores got very limited quantities, I bagged the last copy in Preston on my way home from work. The GAME store in the City centre sold out by dinner time.

Due to it being a new IP and niche nobody wanted to take the gamble of ordering masses of it in case they couldn't shift them. Preorders were low too as everyone has been hanging on for reviews.

Soldato
indeed this is pretty much it! ^

this is one game that wont go down in price for a while!

still holding off as ive got a few outgoings right now but will get it first chance i get!

Associate
kinger8938;30484371 said:
indeed this is pretty much it! ^

this is one game that wont go down in price for a while!

still holding off as ive got a few outgoings right now but will get it first chance i get!

I work at a Supermarket, admittedly one that isn't great for games, and was hoping to pick up a copy from work and use my staff discount.. It wasn't to be so that's what prompted the detour, to a late opening GAME store, on the way home.

I got the last copy, poor fella in the queue behind me was devastated. :D

Soldato
jimferno;30484437 said:
I work at a Supermarket, admittedly one that isn't great for games, and was hoping to pick up a copy from work and use my staff discount.. It wasn't to be so that's what prompted the detour, to a late opening GAME store, on the way home.

I got the last copy, poor fella in the queue behind me was devastated. :D

Bless him ;) its dog eat dog out there :D

Going from the thought of a discounted copy, to buying at games prices.. i feel for you there!

Associate
Nowhere seems to have many, if any in stock. Retailers and publisher must not have had confidence that it'd sell.

Played the opening London Tower Mission last night, it's awesome. Hoping to get a few more hours in tonight.

Soldato
monkeyspank;30483105 said:
This game is awesome. if anyone is on the fence about buying it after reading reviews etc, then just buy it

Don't buy it.

You can't co op with mates unless they have completed the level already, totally killing any jolly coop fun.

This wasn't announced by them untill some people kicked up a fuss asking what's going on. Totally crappy thing for a developer to do at release and that's why it's no sale from me.

Soldato
Hardly a git gud game considering how predictable enemies are in it.

Point is, they knew people would not like this change, so just didn't tell anyone. You might be happy to bend over and accept that, most I know are not.

Anyway it's a shame as the game has some potential.

Back
Top Bottom