***OFFICIAL OcUK HWBOT OVERCLOCKING TEAM***

Associate
Right, I kinda know the answer but just to put my mind at rest:

I have 2 775 motherboards, one is about to go under water the other is my mess about cheapo.

1: I have a collection of chips to mess about with, can I bench all my chips on one board then bench them all on another board for more points?

Or am I better just benching on my main board with all the chips (one at a time before anyone makes a wise crack)

2: Can I save all results and just post em all in one go?

Caporegime
Results are by cpu or video card so only your best score will count with that particular cpu or graphics card so just use the best mobo.

So long as you follow the rules - click each benchmark and it will tell you what is compulsory on each screenshot and validation link (if required) you can just save your screenshots and links and then post them later.

This is what I do especially if I am at the edge of instability when pushing hard and just have time to grab the screenshot required before my system crashes :D

Soldato
i just joined the team :) only 0.10 points so far lol but i will get more, i take the it the scores are ranked per processor and the better you do on that type of processor the higher you score ?

Associate
Joined up and contributed my best :D

However, was going through all my scores from the orb and submitted my highest 3dmark03 score, which somehow I don't think is legit, even with my compare url - http://3dmark.com/3dm03/6383756 - graphic drivers not approved? does this matter? Will probably lose the points I gained us but worth a try :D
Can't see that one lasting long, just looked at your submission and you're miles ahead of the field with no validation screenshot. :rolleyes:

Associate
Aquamark doesn't run in 64-bit but there's a patch for it, if you google it it should be easy enough to find.
Unfortunately I've only currently got access to 1 PC but my current score of 15.0 seems to be alright considering.

Soldato
just got another 1.7 points for this though :)

squeaky bum time doing it though as it took over 1.75v :eek:

1.75V! I bottled out at 1.6v in the bios (1.58v actual). Temps were still ok when I dared too look. Well done to you though. I've got an E5400 @ 4ghz just now that might be worth cranking up for some more points :D

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1690446

HwBot is 100% addictive though. I've literally went through all my old graphics cards and motherboards to try and get some more points. I had to stop myself when I tried to boot an old intel slot 1 440bx board, I think that would've been a step too far. :p

Anyway, another sucessful night of overclocking complete, and I'm off to bed. Lets hope the postman doesn't come too early with more hardware goodies to overclock :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi, would love to get involved but when l click on the Overclockers UK (OcUK) link, hwbot says it has failed do l have to sign up to hwbot first or can some ome put me right.

Cheers,
OLDPHART.

Back
Top Bottom