• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official OMG I've finally got my 5850 thread **

Associate
Mine just arrived too yay gunna have to move my hdds round a bit as expected though just couldn't be arsed doing it yesterday am regretting it now! Also was amazed how heavy the card was when I picked it up must be a very beefy HSF on there gunna test it first on air then get it under water :D

Soldato
OP
Well it makes it easier to search for peoples results I agree but, as already mentioned, a second thread just isn't needed as one will just die off.

Nevertheless, throwing insults (however flippant) just isn't necessary.

Associate
nice choice of case ;)

got any benches yet? 3Dmarko6 and Vantage to start us off

Likewise ;)

Just done a vantage atm, everything is at stock and in my sig -

3dmarkvantage1.png

Mixing all of what up in one thread? Now I've got to read through two different threads on the same topic :rolleyes:

Really nice and tidy looking rig that Jason.

Thank you ;)

Soldato
I could do with some help with all these settings on AA, which do you use for best results, box, narrow tent, wide tent, edge detect.

Edit google has all the answers.

Associate
Come on... come aaaaaan... Still waiting here in Barnsley, everytime I hear the faintest bang like a car door I got running to the windows. Cam onnnn!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom