• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official Ryzen Threadripper Owners Thread ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 66701
  • Start date
Soldato
On the Gigabyte x399 Aorus Gaming 7 has a little removable logo on the southbridge heatsink that can be replaced with a new bit to customise the build.. Certain members want a Horace goes skiing logo because of my board name. ;)

Man of Honour
On the Gigabyte x399 Aorus Gaming 7 has a little removable logo on the southbridge heatsink that can be replaced with a new bit to customise the build.. Certain members want a Horace goes skiing logo because of my board name. ;)

Interesting... got some pics of this logo? Or are we still design phase?

Soldato
HoraceGoesSkiing-410x231.jpg

Man of Honour
So most of it just turned up:

Story of my life though, Still waiting on the board!! Threads will most certainly be ripped this evening!

Man of Honour
Nice one.. :)

Which board are you going for?

Ask nicely and the OCUK delivery gods (DPD in a Enterprise Rental Van) will deliver! I cancelled the Gigabyte board and grabbed the Taichi.

We are pretty much game on. I will start building it later once I've got all the work in need to do today out of the way :)

Associate
Ask nicely and the OCUK delivery gods (DPD in a Enterprise Rental Van) will deliver! I cancelled the Gigabyte board and grabbed the Taichi.

We are pretty much game on. I will start building it later once I've got all the work in need to do today out of the way :)

Looks amazing!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
Mobo arrived today. Just waiting for a cpu block now!

zOBBsse.jpg
xKaZLeB.jpg

@Vince - I've not got you down on the owners list - what have you got - 1920X or 1950X?

Associate
im leaning towards a threadripper build with a custom loop would a 480mm radiator be enough to keep it and a gtx1080 cool under load if the 1950x is overclocked its a 480mm 60mm thick radiator

Back
Top Bottom