***Official Squad Thread***

Associate
Just in the graphics settings. A lot of people run it on the low default settings. I run every max, plus sweetfx and just turn off shadows. Best compromise IMO.

Soldato
OP
The 4.11 integration is mostly done. It's now just cleaning up a bunch of stuff and fixing a few bugs here and there :)

Oh and regarding shadows/settings...We will eventually have the lowest setting that will force shadows so users won't get the silly advantages they do now. As the engine/game is still being created and with pretty much no optimisation there's little point in doing this right now. Rest assured we know about it and will get there eventually :)

Associate
The 4.11 integration is mostly done. It's now just cleaning up a bunch of stuff and fixing a few bugs here and there :)

tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif

Associate

Oh and regarding shadows/settings...We will eventually have the lowest setting that will force shadows so users won't get the silly advantages they do now. As the engine/game is still being created and with pretty much no optimisation there's little point in doing this right now. Rest assured we know about it and will get there eventually :)

what about the jumping for stamina boost, that going away anytime soon?

Associate

I'm glad about that, because it does look much nicer with shadows. But at the moment, if others have the advantage then I'm having it too :D

Associate

Ideal m8y that's a any day now :p yes shadow thing sucks glad the guys are gonna sort it :)

Soldato
Being able to Turn off stuff like this should be disabled, just like turning gamma up when playing on night maps, we should all be on a level playing field, that is one great advantage that consoles have over PC gaming, also i like my game to look the best they can, so i never turn stuff off anyway.

Back
Top Bottom