***Official Squad Thread***

Associate
Wow, that Warzone event on the Exodus server last night was one the best coordinated matches I've ever played in.

There's something about Squad that really attracts genuinely communicative and cooperative team players.

Associate
Wow, that Warzone event on the Exodus server last night was one the best coordinated matches I've ever played in.

There's something about Squad that really attracts genuinely communicative and cooperative team players.

Makes such a difference having a good co operative team/squad. Its the FPS teamwork I've always wanted

Associate
Makes such a difference having a good co operative team/squad. Its the FPS teamwork I've always wanted

In a match last night everyone in our squad who died towards the end of a match all waited until the match was over as to not take up spawn tickets.

THAT NEVER EVER HAPPENS! (in other games at least) :eek:

Soldato
In a match last night everyone in our squad who died towards the end of a match all waited until the match was over as to not take up spawn tickets.

THAT NEVER EVER HAPPENS! (in other games at least) :eek:

Seen it happen in BF a few times in close rounds. More often than not there's some idiot who can't see their team has got the ticket bleed on and that by not spawning the game will be won, but it does happen.

Soldato
Seen it happen in BF a few times in close rounds. More often than not there's some idiot who can't see their team has got the ticket bleed on and that by not spawning the game will be won, but it does happen.

I have been in a few games of BF with the OCUK guys where it has appeared to contribute to the win not to spawn. Seen it go down to one ticket difference a few times!! :p

Soldato
Is it even possible for it to be a draw? I have played a game where we won by 1 ticket before

Had another great game last night where I think we won by 8 tickets. Might post the scoreboard later.

Mounted 50cal's looking great. No doubt people will frantically rush to be that class / get the 50cal somehow

Soldato
OP
Is it even possible for it to be a draw? I have played a game where we won by 1 ticket before

Had another great game last night where I think we won by 8 tickets. Might post the scoreboard later.

Mounted 50cal's looking great. No doubt people will frantically rush to be that class / get the 50cal somehow

.50 cal will be an asset placed down by the SL like the sandbags/bunkers etc.

Soldato
You've already got unlimited stamina when jumping, what else do you want :p

I didnt notice this until someone pointed out it can be used to get stamina back after running for miles (#cough vehicles :) )

Earlier I saw a line of people jumping up and down attempting to get over a wall and failing so can't be just me. Is there a trick to it like jump, duck and look down or something? It takes forever to get it right to get over some of them, then you jump off the wall and lose health - that doesnt both me though, apart from the fact its a bit daft to lose heath by falling 3 or 4 feet, well maybe if you were a 87 year old with knackered knees like my nan

Back
Top Bottom