***Official Squad Thread***

Being able to Turn off stuff like this should be disabled, just like turning gamma up when playing on night maps, we should all be on a level playing field, that is one great advantage that consoles have over PC gaming, also i like my game to look the best they can, so i never turn stuff off anyway.

Running an old tin can like myself, sometimes your hand is forced... I like smooth over pretty! If I could have both I would :D

Yeh you make a good point, if i win the lottery will send a new soon to be released 1080 your way :)

Hahah DT... ;)

Upgrade is not far away. Squad will force me to upgrade soon... I know it!
just waiting for a bit more content and optimization before I commit. Does feel like squad has got worse and worse for me lately.

No beef on my part, PC is just ancient!

Cheapest place to get this?

Interested in trying it but £30 is a bit steep for early access IMO.

There is no other cheap price dude ;) well worth it buy though steam if u don't like (as long as under 2.hours playtime) return ;)

But ps look at the bigger picture with this game etc tank choppers lots of stuff to still be added :)

Cheapest place to get this?

Interested in trying it but £30 is a bit steep for early access IMO.

That's how I felt at the beginning. Even though Squad is still early access it is way more playable than the majority of early access games out there.

Besides the teleporting bug where an injured person gets slightly teleported away after being healed, there aren't massive bugs that would render the game broken or unplayable.

Hello everyone!

The QA team will be hosting a public pre-release playtest tomorrow (Thursday, May 19th) at 20.00 UTC. The purpose will be to do a stress test of the Alpha 6 release prior to it's launch, to help us catch any leftover crashes, bugs or issues we might have missed. Be aware that everything you see is still work in progress!

We will also be profiling the server to measure our success in optimization.

Please note that we will only have one server up, and access will be on a first come first serve basis. If the server fills up, we apologize in advance!
The testing will be done on a public-testing beta branch. We will be announcing the password for the test two hours prior to it.

The password will be provided in the newly created "prerelease-testing" channel on our community discord, in order to join use this link: https://discord.gg/0VcFH6sxVnrYWz9g

We kindly ask two things of those interested in testing:
1. Be sure to follow what is going on in the prerelease-testing discord channel before and during the test, in case we need to provide information or instructions.
2. If the devs or members of the QA channel broadcast anything in game, please be sure to follow their lead, as we may need to test or check certain things during the games.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you during the test!
Offworld out...

Note: Your "focus" key bind will be reset by default on Alpha 6. You will have to rebind to be able to use focus.

@Xcept1 will there be more than 2 servers for testing this time m8y last time was a nightmare I did get on though and test but the where about 1000 players waiting to get on 2x 70 man servers lol

Back
Top Bottom