***Official Squad Thread***

Soldato
OP
I can't watch the video as I'm at work still but im guessing you mean Tooner? He's not been on the team for quite some time now.

Fear not though, we have the right guys for the job!

Soldato
Hey guys my brother has bought the game it runs smooth but every 10-20 seconds the game pauses for about 2-5 seconds? he tried putting the settings to low but still gets the same issue.

current system.

windows 7

i5 2600k

12gb RAM

R9 270x Devil.

Associate
Hey guys my brother has bought the game it runs smooth but every 10-20 seconds the game pauses for about 2-5 seconds? he tried putting the settings to low but still gets the same issue.

current system.

windows 7

i5 2600k

12gb RAM

R9 270x Devil.

Turn everything down to lowest settings and try then start upping things up

Soldato
I was having similar jitters. Tried everything and eventually reinstalled Windows 10 and now it is running perfectly.

I read online of other people saying they had this issue and I was totally sceptical and OS reinstall would fix it...but it did.

Soldato
OP
Hopefully 4.12 integration will alleviate some performance issues. After that we have the new animation system to address a huge perf loss.

Once the game gets feature complete (quite a while away) then the real work on optimisation starts!

Soldato
Thanks for the tips my brother did not install the drivers properly, no more pausing but the game does not run that well I guess he needs to upgrade his GPU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom