******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
They changed the name from Reference to Photo Mode :D

boQozSL.jpeg

Soldato
I'm likely going to focus on EPTU again once we get this bloomin box mission done and help anyone else needing those missions sorted!

It's too confusing to switch between when it's fundamental keybind changes, my old brain can't take it :)
Yea let me know when your online as I still need to it. Have they patched it up and fixed it? Is it still only one person that can grab the mission?

Soldato
OP
Humbug and I were chatting about that a couple of days ago, just wanting smoother servers. I still don't get why they don't have scheduled restarts on some of them with announcements 2 hours prior and ever 10mins until reboot. Fresh servers are just far more snappy.

Soldato
Humbug and I were chatting about that a couple of days ago, just wanting smoother servers. I still don't get why they don't have scheduled restarts on some of them with announcements 2 hours prior and ever 10mins until reboot. Fresh servers are just far more snappy.

Yeah there's no chance of that. I'm hoping they get SM out this year as with all this stuff being added the server performance is going to tank quickly.

What with investors starting to lean on Chris Roberts and giving him stink eye saying "you're taking the piddle now mate" I'm hoping he has the good sense to stop adding things on and release sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom