• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official SuperPI Leaderboard ***

Caporegime
Sounds good, the msi Z97 boards sound pretty good. Ive no idea if theres anything similair for this asus board. The manual does list a lot of memory presets for various ram ic's, hynix, elpida, psc, samsung etc. Never looked near them tbh.

Permabanned
Sounds good, the msi Z97 boards sound pretty good. Ive no idea if theres anything similair for this asus board. The manual does list a lot of memory presets for various ram ic's, hynix, elpida, psc, samsung etc. Never looked near them tbh.

Thats the only issue we have , on every single branded platform its all called different things and they each choose a highlight to there product. MSI just seem to have said "clock me" :D it may not be the best overall option but its a clockers heaven....

Really impressed with it , never have i credited msi in the past. :eek: Always Asus/Gigabyte

Permabanned
Found this in an ROG oc'ing guide for the m6 series boards.

http://rog.asus.com/242142013/labels/rog-exclusive/maximus-vi-series-uefi-guide-for-overclocking/3/

Mentions the memory presets, from what ive read so far it seems that the tg vulcans are hynix ic's.

Interesting read setter. :)

Think Gigabyte boards have similar thing , just not quite in that detail it would seem. It gave you options to choose a preset , probably based on chip type as you mention. Though at the time i had no use as the only options were extreme ones 2800mhz+ :p

You going to have a play with the preset setter ? :) Sure them TG will shorten down some. :D

OcUK Staff

4:34.953
CPU 6.7/5.9
Kingston BBSE DDR3 6706 6-10-6-24 1T
ASrock Z97 OC formula rocking the place.

Hopfully WR with DDR3 2820 C6-10-6-24 1T mems and a little bit more from CPU.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not played with SuperPI for a while.

2wghax3.png

4707MHz
Memory is 10-12-12-25-264 1T

Associate
My contribution now I finally have a system that can put in a decent showing. (6m 36.126s)

Some other Aida benchmarks including in the image as well.
i7 4790k @4800
2x 8gb Kingston HyperX 11-13-13-32-1T @2400 (XMP)
Gigabyte Z97 - Gaming 7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom