** Official Tekken 7 Thread **

Soldato
OP
Someting tells me it might come. There are quite a lot console games that have been released for PC, e.g. Final Fantasy, MGS V, DoA5 etc.

Plus, Tekken has already found its way to Xbox and the latest iteration is made using UE4.

Soldato
Was just about to post a thread about this. Remember reading something about the possibility, was searching for any news... And found this thread

Need some fighting games on PC, just can't get on board with Street Fighter and it's ilk, though Skullgirls is quite fun

Soldato
OP
Namco have said somewhere that they're considering a PC release, so I think there's a genuine chance it will come at some point. I'd love to see Yakuza on PC as well.

EDIT: Dang, there's been survey to gauge interest for Fated Retribution on PC and I missed it:(

Last edited:
Associate
I've recently got in to SF5 in a big way.. big for me at least :p and I'd love to see more fighting games come to PC.

Hopefully it'll come.

Associate
The problem as with all fighting games on PC is cross platform.. unless it has that it will slowly die due to player base being small.

Really needs to be sorted for football/fighting games on PC. let them interact with console players and i bet sales would be higher.

C64

C64

Soldato
The trouble is 90% of the playerbase will be on ps4 can picture people waiting ages to find games and if when they do will be laggy.
Tekken people are pretty snobby about tekken and only want to play on playstation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom