• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official THIEF-Incorporating AMD™ Mantle™/True Audio™/Bench mark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
if anyone want I can give people a cdkey site that is selling it for 15.76 pounds :) won't link cause I don't want to get into trouble; nor am I with the site; bought a few things from them in the past and always got the keys within like 10 minutes :)

I seriously can't wait for this game :D

Soldato
if anyone want I can give people a cdkey site that is selling it for 15.76 pounds :) won't link cause I don't want to get into trouble; nor am I with the site; bought a few things from them in the past and always got the keys within like 10 minutes :)

I seriously can't wait for this game :D

You can in this thread.

There are lots of codes being sold in the MM.

Caporegime
I expect the driver to hit on the day this is released or one day before. I'm assuming there will need to be a driver update to add True Audio and Mantle support for Thief.

Caporegime
As a complete layman in the sound department, what is the requirement to run it as to get basic benefits?

Say you have onboard audio and a gaming headset?

I think all you need is a decent stereo headset. Not sure if it will work better or even with a 5.1/7.1 surround sound headset.

Caporegime
As much as I'm looking forward to Thief, I'm not even sure if I'll be running it in Mantle, unless they've got a new driver coming out and when people have given positive feedback.

I think that frankly they should have an official WHQL driver.

Soldato
I think all you need is a decent stereo headset. Not sure if it will work better or even with a 5.1/7.1 surround sound headset.

It works with all setups :D at one of the events they was playing it to the crowd in 7.1 and stereo. They even said it don't matter how meny speaker outputs you have it will work.
The real benefits come when you have more speakers they was saying. But stereo will still sound just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom